Silverwood Manor wants YOU! 07/07/2014 07:30 PM CDT
Do you have vast knowledge of Elanthian history and/or races and professions, and enjoy sharing that information with others? Have you ever wanted to run player events but didn't have an opportunity? Do you like answering questions from either the newly returned, or new players? Do you enjoy working with an incredible group of people?! If you answered yes to these questions, then I have the perfect job for you!

The Lorekeepers of Silverwood Manor are looking for individuals who are interested in assisting players -- old and new -- as they embark on their journey in the land of Elanthia. The positions do require some time commitment, so please be willing to invest a bit of effort and energy into the task. But, if working with new and returning players, creating and running events, and a myriad of other entertaining things sounds interesting to you, then I encourage you to drop us an application!

If you have applied in the past, and are still interested, please go ahead and re-submit your application. http://www.play.net/gs4/mentors/

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

~ Haliste ~
The M & M Guru
Re: Silverwood Manor wants YOU! 07/07/2014 08:04 PM CDT
Either the link or the site seems to be broken...the link currently redirects (in chrome) to (removed link).
Re: Silverwood Manor wants YOU! 07/07/2014 10:26 PM CDT
Thanks. It didn't like the closing parenthesis. Silly Chrome!

~ Haliste ~
The M & M Guru
Silverwood Manor wants YOU! 07/17/2014 12:45 PM CDT
Just a reminder... get in your applications before the end of July! If you applied in the past, you can just update your application. If you've never applied before, go here: http://www.play.net/gs4/mentors/

~ Haliste ~
The M & M Guru
Re: Silverwood Manor wants YOU! 07/17/2014 11:25 PM CDT
I suggested Evia!
Re: Silverwood Manor wants YOU! 08/18/2014 02:13 PM CDT
If you recently applied, and did not receive an email from me, send me an email and let me know!

~ Haliste ~
The M & M Guru
Forest Gnomes