Elven Pavilion - Thanks! 02/03/2012 09:39 PM CST
The pavilion is all tucked away, secret and safe.

You guys were fans of the fan, bookish for the bookbags, and antsy for pantsies. (Those were the high sellers!) The cobbling materials were also wildly popular. A sincere thank you to the players of Naitalya for designing and coordinating the event as the official Mentor representative, Corlyne for her elven male clothing designs, Laphrael for her cobbling designs and workshop, and Lysistrata for her fan demonstration.

The Mentors of Silverwood Manor have decided to fully explore the cultures of Elanthia this year. If you would like to present for your culture or have any other suggestions, please seek out a mentor - or consider applying! The Society is committed to helping new, returning, and current players with their mechanics-based questions, creating a stimulating roleplay environment within the game, and providing knowledge of Elanthia's unique lore.

-Miss P
Re: Elven Pavilion - Thanks! 02/04/2012 02:05 PM CST
Note to self: Don't assume you'll make it later to buy items from pavilions. You won't. Buy immediately.

Sorry I missed my chance. Fortunately, the wife got hers. Which race is next up?

~Galenok
Re: Elven Pavilion - Thanks! 02/04/2012 02:32 PM CST

I only caught the tail end of the pavilion and missed the lectures/demonstrations sadly, but I have to say just seeing the pavilion itself and what you guys came up with I was really excited. I picked up a variety of things for....well I have no use planned but it was just too well made to pass up. Kudos to all involved! What theme are we looking forward to next visit?

Lochiven
Re: Elven Pavilion - Thanks! 02/04/2012 03:03 PM CST
Our tentative schedule includes sylvans in late March, dark elves in mid-May, and gnomes in the beginning of June. These dates aren't gospel, but are firmishesque!

Glad you all had fun. :)

-Miss P
Re: Elven Pavilion - Thanks! 02/04/2012 03:18 PM CST
Sounds awesome.

I want to add my thanks to the Mentors. The level of quality and attention to detail in the lectures I attended - and in the pavilion itself - were outstanding. I look forward to future events.

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Elven Pavilion - Thanks! 02/04/2012 07:48 PM CST
I am also super excited for the Gnome culture event...As anyone who knows me, might understand why. twitches

~Now with more GRR!

AIM: Tehir Xunlari