a request 01/29/2012 09:02 PM CST
If we of the Elves are honored to have another such event, could we maybe be able to purchase stuffs symbolic for the Elven houses, such as Ta'Vaalor? The cultural clothing was beautiful, and would like to see more offered for specific houses as well.

Also if something like this can be done for the differant religions, that would be amazing as well. It may already have happened but I'm new so havn't gotten to experience it yet. I know Belle would love listening to some lectures on the other dieties as well as have the opportunity to aquire some religious tokens of her faith.

~Sister Bellethiel, Cleric of Lorminstra and Ta'Vaalor
Strength is knowing others, true power is knowing yourself~Sun Tzu
Re: a request 01/30/2012 06:48 AM CST
That's a lovely idea!

If you post it on the town boards, it will get the attention of the appropriate people. I am really glad that you enjoyed the cultural event - the Mentors (and friends) worked very hard to create this experience for the players. I could not be prouder of them!

I hope you join us for future events!

-Miss P
Re: a request 01/30/2012 08:11 AM CST
I'd like to echo Bellethiel's sentiments and say a huge thank you to you, Paersi, for making it possible. Naitalya did an amazing job pulling it together and I look forward to the next cultural event!

~*~ She conquers, who endures ~*~