Culture Events! 01/28/2012 11:47 AM CST
We're into day two of the Elven Pavilion and things seem to be going very well!

It's been mentioned that we're going to be doing this ALL YEAR. We're going to give every culture some love!

Having said that...we're curious! What kind of things would you like to see for your culture? (we had a few people asking for armor/weapons - that was noted!)

What haven't you seen this weekend that you'd like to see in future events?

These are about YOU guys - the players are what makes this game great!

So c'mon folks - what do YOU want!?

(P.S. - if you haven't checked out the Pavilion, head to Icemule Trace, Landing or Ta'Vaalor and step into the crimson pavilion and get your Elven shop on!!!)

(P.S.S. - Moar events tonight! OOC roleplaying sit down @ 6pm and the story of the Ashrim and Faendryl @9pm - both times are EST)
Re: Culture Events! 01/28/2012 05:48 PM CST
I just want to say that I am loving this event. One of my favorites in a long time. I can't wait to see what you guys do for the other cultures. I hope that when you feature humans we can see some Tehir and Shakat clothing. Would also love to see Ublish clothing for my main. Keep up the good work and thanks again!

Lithyia's player,

Diana

Can't...stop...collecting...fluff...
Re: Culture Events! 01/28/2012 05:56 PM CST

I am enjoying this event as well. I'm not much of a shopper but there is a very nice selection of clothing to be had! Enjoyed the tour and the ooc elven discussion that followed! Looking forward to The Tale of the Faendryl and the Ashrim discussion later this eve.

-- Robert
Re: Culture Events! 02/02/2012 01:36 PM CST
>>I just want to say that I am loving this event. One of my favorites in a long time. I can't wait to see what you guys do for the other cultures. I hope that when you feature humans we can see some Tehir and Shakat clothing. Would also love to see Ublish clothing for my main. Keep up the good work and thanks again!

Have no fear, I will make sure there is Tehir! ;)

~Now with more GRR!

AIM: Tehir Xunlari