swing 03/24/2020 12:59 AM CDT
When I first played Gemstone in the 1990s, Soliere's mum Redowyn used to SWING her. I thought this was a verb. I have been told by some people that it was not. Maybe it was a smile or an act. Either way, here was what she did to Soliere:

Redowyn swings Soliere around in a crazy sort of dance!

I would adore a verb which grants that ability, but I could see why it would be problematic... having halfling people attempting to swing around giants would not necessarily make sense etc. And what about people who don't like to be swung? Bah!

I'm throwing it out here just because I believe somebody could make it work in a way that would be technically sound, unoffensive, and quite fun. I do hereby challenge that person to make such a thing work. ::ducking and running::

Why? BECAUSE! Thanks :D
Soliere's inner hooligan, etc
Re: swing 03/24/2020 07:59 AM CDT
That may have been on a party dancefloor (these are props in certain rooms, that give some verbs different actions), or a script on something she had (like on dancing shoes).

But asking for it might help someone track down where it's hiding. :)
Re: swing 03/24/2020 02:18 PM CDT

First thing that came to mind was it is a dance step of some kind. Many tents that are set up for small events have two rooms, one being a dance room. We have a tent like that on our weekly Bounty help events. I will check that out.

Goldstr
Re: swing 05/01/2020 11:04 AM CDT
KRAKII said:
>> That may have been on a party dancefloor (these are props in certain rooms, that give some verbs different actions), or a script on something she had (like on dancing shoes).

That would make sense! And back then, I would not have known a dancefloor from a courtroom in Gemstone. Hee Hee Thanks!

Soliere :) :)
Weeha! Whip 'em harder, Helga!
Re: swing 05/01/2020 11:08 AM CDT
ARMSTRONGR1 said:
>> First thing that came to mind was it is a dance step of some kind. Many tents that are set up for small events have two rooms, one being a dance room. We have a tent like that on our weekly Bounty help events. I will check that out.

Ooo Goldstr thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you on this - It's shame-on-me that I haven't been to a bounty event in a few weeks myself to check already!! :D

Soliere :) :)
Sorry but breakdancing is totally OOG. (Soliere frets.)