Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 05/27/2019 04:04 PM CDT
I'm sorry to bear very bad news of her passing, and I think this is the correct folder after the organization.

This email was sent to Helden members by her husband this morning:

<<Dear Friends and Comrades of Lady Lissanne,

On Saturday evening at approximately 10pm, Nancy Stoltzman, who you know as Lady Lissanne or possibly under guise of another character, unexpectedly passed away. For the last 25+ years she had been fighting diabetes and its associated problems such as heart and kidney disease, glaucoma, retinoprathy and nueropathy. Nancy passed swiftly and we are sure there was no suffering.

Throughout the years Nancy's passion for her characters, Helden Hall and the lands never dimmed. She talked often about the game, what she was doing and the people/characters she interacted with. We sometimes kidded her but she never backed down from continuing to play, always fueling that passion. She always said gaming and reading were her escape from the stress of real life, and her active imagination made it all real for a while. You were all considered fellow travelers in the land; warrior, healer, cleric, bard, or whatever your character, you also were a friend and family.

I thank you all for sharing this alternate and sometimes the real world with my Nancy. You all made her life a true adventure beyond the everyday one. I pray that she will live on in your heart and in some way, she touched you the way you touched her. May she always be Lady Lissanne.>>

Hopefully Gemstone can do a memorial in Halycon Hills. I will request something to memorialize her with Helden Hall.
Re: Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 05/27/2019 07:40 PM CDT

This is a very sad thing indeed.

My prayers and thoughts are with her family.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves

Avawren ~ I have Survival and a knife. I can work it out.
Re: Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 05/27/2019 07:43 PM CDT
So very sad. My PC played with Lady Lissanne for many years. She was good people. Thoughts and prayers to her family.

~ Haliste ~
SGM, Events
Auntie H, Forever
Re: Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 05/27/2019 10:08 PM CDT

I knew her and I am deeply saddened to hear of her passing. RIP Lady Lissane.

Cryheart
Re: Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 05/27/2019 10:46 PM CDT

Thank you for sharing although it is very sad to read this news. I remember Lissanne from many years ago. My condolences to all her friends and family.
Re: Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 05/28/2019 07:05 AM CDT
I'm so saddened by this news.

Liss/Demi was a dear friend of mine and I'll miss her greatly. We got to know each others players over the years too. She was funny, kind and a great friend/adventurer. She never missed a night of hunting with the drakes until recently, as her health and sight failed her.

Rest in peace my friend as you pass beyond the gate.
OOC: My prayers and sympathy go out to her family

-Regwen

A silver glow surrounds Regwen briefly.

Lheren says, "The Lord of Night has heard you, it seems."
Re: Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 05/28/2019 09:16 AM CDT
Very sad news. I thoroughly enjoyed our many hunts together and will miss her dearly.

~Contemplar~
Re: Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 05/28/2019 03:08 PM CDT
Sneaks onto Helden Hall grounds and plants a lily for one he never met but who shared a passion for the same world

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 05/28/2019 05:45 PM CDT
I thought the world of Nancy and we had been friends from ages ago, she had been sick for as long as I have known her, but in more recent times since I came back to the game it had apparently gotten worse. I remember her telling me maybe in March (2019), what a challenge it was to use her onscreen magnifier to read things, now that her vision had gotten much worse. She was pretty open with people about her sickness, but never was a big complainer. I will miss her characters that I had the pleasure to play alongside, and I will grieve her death as much as I would grieve for my brothers or sisters.

This is a time where I know her "everyday" gaming friends are grieving even more than me. I know that you know this, but I want to make sure you all hear that she thought the world of you all, especially you who, in recent times, would "usher her around" (her words, from a whisper to me a couple of months ago), and her main hunting partner who she has referred to as "amazing" in their helpfulness toward her.

So whether you saw her daily, or only once a week or whatnot, just know that she has been expressing gratitude toward you all recently. Knowing her, she has expressed it to each of you personally, however, I just wanted to be sure you know: You all and your humor and your kindness were a big part of what kept her spirits up, what "kept her motor running" on a daily basis, and possibly what has helped to keep her alive and kicking through many years of illness. To her circle of friends: You did, indeed, mean the world to her. And you did not let her down when she needed you most. May she rest now in peace.

You see Demianna CygneNoir Vaalor the Huntress of Reim.
She appears to be an Elf.
She is taller than average and has a curvaceous figure. She appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has gold-flecked jade green eyes and pristine ivory skin. She has hip-length, silky silver blonde hair pulled back with a silver-netted caul dotted with pink topaz rivets, leaving her side-swept bangs to brush across her temples. She has a perfectly symmetrical, delicately featured face, a pert, daintily upturned nose and a slim waist. She has a tiny heart-shaped beauty mark high on her left cheekbone. Perched precariously on the tip of her nose, she wears a pair of rose-tinted glasses with filigree vaalin frames that look as though they may fall off at any moment.
She has a cluster of twisted kelyn rings with razor-like barbs set along the slender tips of her pointed ears, a rune tattoo on her arm, a tattooed circlet of pink lotus blossoms with their stems woven in an intricate design around her waist, and a chain of intricate runes tattoo on her ankle.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a dented fork in her right hand.
She is wearing a double-folded raw silk pack, a blue feather-shaped charm, an embossed spiked vultite greathelm, a circular steel earring set with a blue crystal, a white gold heart-shaped locket, a labyrinthine pale vaalin choker, an ankle-length black sharkskin longcoat, a hip-length rigid hourglass-shaped black sharkskin corset, a black-handled gold key symbol with a single bit, a pale pink rose with silky ivory-touched petals, a vaalin-edged slim shark skin kit slung over her shoulder, a vaalin-banded ebon sharkskin bandolier over a cowl-necked pink angora blouse, some sleek and shapely ebon steel platemail, a vaalin-bound black jade wristlet, a pair of thin leather handwraps, a thin gold ring, a tiered rose gold hip-chain sporting tiny diamond bells, a small shadowy black velvet pouch, a soft leather survival bag, a pair of slim black sharkskin pants open-laced up the sides, a thigh-strapped slim vaalorn kit, and a pair of soft pink wool socks with ribbed cuffs under some small pink boots covered with tiny mouse paw prints.

Soliere gives Demianna a friendly hug, stirring the scent of roses from her skin.

Love you Nancy and going to miss you and yours so much. ::cry::
Carolyn / Soliere's hooligan heart, Naeia's inner rogue, Nytengale's muse
Re: Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 05/29/2019 06:48 AM CDT

Sad news indeed, she will be missed.

Askip
Re: Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 06/08/2019 04:24 PM CDT
>a white gold heart-shaped locket,

is the locket Jeafwsian gave to her.

Demianna gave Jeafwsian an ebonwood heart-shaped locket

>l locket
Tucked into the heart-shaped locket, you see an intricately detailed portrait of an elf. Her jade green eyes have a twinkle in them, and she is smiling happily at you. Her hip-length, silver blonde hair picks up highlights from a cheerily shining sun in a background of blue skies and green trees. It looks like such a perfect setting for a picnic that you can almost hear sounds of giggling and singing. Tiny letters are inscribed along the bottom, inner edge of the locket.

>read locket
Every day with you is an adventure ~ your elf.

There were about 1250 of them in the 4 or so years they were together, and they were.

Late, but I heard late, and then it took me a while to settle on the right thing to post.

There should of course be something for Lissane in Halcyon Hills. I think I know where she wanted it to be, though I'm not a reliable witness. She was always Demianna to me.
Re: Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 09/05/2019 01:12 AM CDT
The Halycon Hills memorial for Lady Lissanne & Demianna, played by Nancy (may she rest in peace), has been completed.

I invite all to a celebration of her life and impact on our community, this Saturday at 5PM Eastern.

The location is:

[Halcyon Hills, Lakefront]
The trees around you are thinner here, and you find yourself standing before a large, tranquil lake. Bright silvery moonlight dances beautifully upon the water. Several candles can be seen floating in the distance, their pale flames barely visible. The shrill cry of a bird suddenly pierces the silence as it flies by with a large silvery fish in its beak. You also see a marble memorial.
Obvious paths: north, northeast

Roblar
Re: Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 09/08/2019 10:52 PM CDT
A log was requested of the memorial for Nancy, the player of Lady Lissanne & Demianna and I tried to edit one sent me below:

The trees around you are thinner here, and find yourself standing before a large, tranquil lake. Bright crimson sunlight dances beautifully upon the water. Several candles can be seen floating in the distance, their pale flames barely visible. The shrill cry of a bird suddenly pierces the silence as it flies by with a large silvery fish in its beak. You also see a wreath of Mournblooms, a silvery black sword-shaped candle and a marble memorial.
Also here: Bakira, Fuzzgore, Pukk, Bernadette, Jeafwsian, Durfin, Felita, Brewmaster Bremerial, Drektor, Great Lady Rezzette, Commander Roblar

A silvery black sword-shaped candle burns with a warm golden light.

You turn to face a marble memorial.

Carved from a single piece of polished black marble are two magnificent swans. The marble has been intricately feathered to form the bodies of each swan, with sinuously carved necks raised in an expression of strength and elegance. Each swan faces the other, with heads bowed slightly, so that the necks form the shape of a heart. The lower part of each swan melds into black marble, forming a base that is engraved with roses embedded with pink resin. A flourish of recessed carved leaves adorn the front and sides. There appears to be something written on the base.

Carved into the marble, it reads:

"In remembrance of Lissanne, the embodiment of the warrior spirit and Demianna, from whom we will continue to draw strength. Forever in our hearts."

You place a hand over your heart.

Jeafwsian's fingers dance along with the pipes, drawing out an echoing moan of despair.

Bremerial glances at a marble memorial.

Roblar slowly empties his lungs.

You start to cry all over the place.

Bremerial bows to a marble memorial.

You increase the tempo of your song, the minors and sevenths layering to form a beautiful but profoundly sad lay.

Drektor takes a drink from his orange juice.

You lean softly against Durfin, stirring the scent of roasted game around him.
Roblar nods at Fuzzgore.

Durfin hugs you, and you wrap him in a warm embrace, stirring the faint scent of roasted game around him.

Jeafwsian finishes the verse of the song then moves on to the next, modulating the bagpipes's tone to create a quiet bridge between the two.

Durfin turns an inquisitive ear toward Jeafwsian.

A wisp of smoke rises from a silvery black sword-shaped candle as the hot wax drips and splutters.

You caress the strings once, very gently, making your mandolin seem to sigh as the melody continues.

You sniff.

You remove a pale pink cotton handkerchief from in your blue velvet cloak.

With a final descent of notes Jeafwsian removes his fingers from the bagpipes's reeds, letting the sound echo into silence.

Roblar deeply says, "T'ank you all for attending today."

Bernadette nods.

You blow your nose into your cotton handkerchief with a loud honking noise.

Bremerial inclines her head.

Durfin turns an inquisitive ear toward Roblar.

Felita nods at Roblar.

Pukk hangs his head.

You roughly wipe your face with your cotton handkerchief.

Bernadette hangs her head.

Roblar deeply says, "We come to honor Lady Lissanne and Demianna, two loving women from Helden Hall and of all da lands."

Rezzette nods at Roblar.

You put a pale pink cotton handkerchief in your blue velvet cloak.

Bremerial nods.

You nod in agreement.

Rezzette removes an obsidian Lorminstra statue from in her spider silk backpack.

Bernadette nods.

You say, "She was a dear friend and is much missed."

Durfin glances at a marble memorial.

Patriarch Eruheran just arrived.

Roblar deeply says, "She led Helden Hall for many years and often supported me in ma role, after askin me to lead once her vision began to fail."

You nod understandingly at Roblar.

A silvery black sword-shaped candle glows warmly with a soft, flickering light.

Bernadette nods.

Roblar deeply says, "She wasn't afraid of da end and planned for and faced it bravely."

You notice Leifa moving stealthily into the area.

Roblar deeply says, "I shall miss her."

Leifa blushes sheepishly to herself.

Roblar nods grimly.

You nod slowly.

Bernadette nods.

Durfin nods.

Khobra nods in agreement.

Rezzette nods at Roblar.

Felita pouts.

Goldstr just arrived.

Goldstr exclaims, "Ahhh!"

Leifa steeples her fingers together, quietly observing her surroundings.

Roblar deeply says, "If anyone would like to speak about their memories and of her, or Demianna.."

Roblar nods.

Goldstr gives Bernadette a friendly hug.

Roblar deeply says, "Please, do."

Goldstr and Roblar bash their forearms in greeting.

Roblar nods to you.

Patriarch Eruheran just arrived.

Roblar deeply says, "Regwen, az some words to say."

Roblar nods once to you.

Leifa gazes with interest at a marble memorial.

You recite somberly:

"Lominstra looked down upon Elanthia
And saw your cheerful face.
She saw the road was getting rough
And the hills were hard to climb.
So she closed your weary eyelids
And whispered Peace be thine"

Durfin turns an inquisitive ear toward you.

Pukk nods to Goldstr in greeting.

Roblar takes a few steps back.

You recite somberly:

"It broke our hearts to lose you
But you do not go alone
For part of us went with you
The day Lominstra called you home."

Goldstr kneels down.

You sigh.

You caress the strings once, very gently, making your mandolin seem to sigh as the melody continues.

Durfin grunts sadly, a small tear forming in the corner of his eye.

Bremerial rubs you tenderly.

You sigh.

You weep softly, quiet tears falling from your eyes.

Felita sobs.

Felita pouts.

The sword-shaped candle flickers softly, casting a warm light throughout the area.

Roblar nods to you.

You lean softly against Durfin.

Eruheran sighs.

Rezzette beams happily at you!

With great skill, you choose a progression of chords that carry a melody fashioned from the traditional songs of mourning of your homeland.

Rezzette sighs.

Bakira says, "Very nice."

Bakira nods to you.

Fuzzgore nods.

Jeafwsian says, "She always seemed to know when I played the pipes."

Fuzzgore says, "Very nice, indeed."

Goldstr bows to you.

Jeafwsian places his bagpipes beneath his arm and breaths the opening notes of an aimless ramble.

Speaking to a marble memorial, Durfin says, "She was one of the best in all the lands."

You smile at Jeafwsian.

Roblar nods at Jeafwsian.

You brush your fingers lightly over the strings, allowing the haunting minor seventh chord to hang eerily in the air for a moment before beginning your sad melody.

Lady Enestrie's group just arrived.

Roblar deeply says, "Koar willin, she can hear you still."

Rezzette agrees with Durfin.

Goldstr nods at Roblar.

You give Jeafwsian a friendly hug, stirring the scent of bittersweet chocolate and applewood shot through with anise from his skin.

Enestrie nods at Roblar.

Bremerial says, "I just remember her humour and the way she always made me feel welcome and happy. She was never anything but positive."

The sword-shaped candle burns warmly, lending a soft light to the surroundings.

Enestrie glances at Roblar and clasps her hands in a reverent gesture.

Roblar smiles and nods in greeting to Enestrie.

Enestrie hugs you, and you wrap her in a warm embrace, stirring the faint scent of sweet violet, valerian, smoky lilac, and dark nightshade around her.

Jeafwsian pumps away at his bagpipes, aimlessly skirling notes around a wandering line.

Roblar nods at Diablic.

Roblar nods at Eruheran.

Roblar deeply says, "Welcomes all."

Diablic nods in greeting at Roblar.

With a soft minor chord of final farewell, you allow the music of your mandolin to die away into silence.

You sling a silver-inlaid varnished ash mandolin over your shoulder.

Fuzzgore agrees with Bremerial.

Eruheran nods at Roblar.

Roblar agrees with Bremerial.

Goldstr continues to beseech the gods for mercy and guidance.

You hug Enestrie, who wraps you in a warm embrace.

The trees around you are thinner here, and find yourself standing before a large, tranquil lake. Bright crimson sunlight dances beautifully upon the water. Several candles can be seen floating in the distance, their pale flames barely visible. The shrill cry of a bird suddenly pierces the silence as it flies by with a large silvery fish in its beak. You also see a mischievous snow spirit that is flying around, a grey wolf, a wreath of Mournblooms, a silvery black sword-shaped candle and a marble memorial.
Also here: Lord Diablic, Lady Enestrie, Patriarch Eruheran, Goldstr who is kneeling, Leifa, Great Lady Rezzette, Drektor, Brewmaster Bremerial, Felita, Durfin, Jeafwsian, Bernadette, Pukk, Bakira, Fuzzgore, Commander Roblar, Mistress Khobra

Roblar deeply says, "Aye, very much so."

Bernadette nods to Enestrie in greeting.

Jeafwsian walks his fingers along the reeds of his bagpipes, working through a variation on an earlier theme.

Rezzette agrees with Bremerial.

Enestrie nods to Bernadette in greeting.

Bernadette nods to Diablic in greeting.

Goldstr says, "May me Lord Kai walks wid her always."

Enestrie kneels down.

Goldstr continues to beseech the gods for mercy and guidance.

Roblar nods once at Durfin.

Enestrie clasps her hands in a reverent gesture.

Durfin nods at Roblar.

The sword-shaped candle flickers softly, casting a warm light throughout the area.

Enestrie removes a red clover blossom from in her sweeping cloak.

Enestrie carefully places a red clover blossom on the ground.

Jeafwsian produce an aimless whirl from the bagpipes' chanter, answered by an echoing thrum from the drones.

Rezzette blushes a pink shade at Roblar.

Enestrie removes a pink clover blossom from in her sweeping cloak.

Enestrie carefully places a pink clover blossom on the ground.

You say, "Its a lovely spot here."

Leifa nods in agreement.

You gaze with awe at your surroundings.

Bremerial agrees with you.

Roblar nods at Rezzette.

Speaking to you, Durfin says, "Aye."

Eruheran kneels down.

Jeafwsian walks his fingers along the reeds of his bagpipes, working through a variation on an earlier theme.

Eruheran takes off a fragrant white lily.

You kneel down.

You murmur some prayers under your breath.

Eruheran carefully places a fragrant white lily on the ground.

Roblar deeply says, "Rezzette has some words too."

Enestrie removes a white clover blossom from in her sweeping cloak.

Bernadette folds her hands behind her back.

Eruheran grabs a strip of matte grey sharkskin from a small vaalin-threaded pocket inside of his niveous wool greatcloak.

Enestrie carefully places a white clover blossom on the ground.

Rezzette kneels down.

Durfin nods at Eruheran.

Goldstr turns an inquisitive ear toward Rezzette.

Eruheran carefully places a strip of matte grey sharkskin on the ground.

Jeafwsian allows the last chords from the bagpipes to fade.

Jeafwsian put some lambskin bagpipes hung with a plethora of feathers in his samite pack.

Bremerial turns an inquisitive ear toward Rezzette.

Enestrie removes a yellow clover blossom from in her sweeping cloak.

Rezzette quietly says, "Lissanne... Liss was like a sister to me."

Enestrie carefully places a yellow clover blossom on the ground.

Enestrie turns an inquisitive ear toward Rezzette.

Roblar smiles at Pukk.

Roblar nods.

Pukk nods.

Regwen smiles sadly

Enestrie removes a purple clover blossom from in her sweeping cloak.

Durfin kneels down.

You nod in agreement.

Enestrie carefully places a purple clover blossom on the ground.

Rezzette quietly says, "Her, Metadi, Strathe. Old friends. We waded into battle together. We listened to each others problems."

Roblar nods at Rezzette.

Enestrie smiles at Rezzette.

You stand back up.

Rezzette quietly says, "We laughed, and bled, and drank. I could not have asked for a kinder friend in this world."

The grey wolf sits down, her tail sweeping across the ground.

Durfin reaches out and touches a marble memorial.

You nod in agreement at Rezzette.

A small draft catches the flame of a silvery black sword-shaped candle and it flickers brightly.

Durfin stands up.

The grey wolf barks loudly.

Goldstr stands up.

Rezzette quietly says, "I will always remember her generosity. Her warmth. Her leadership. I am grateful for all of those times, and know Lorminstra will keep her until I see her again."

Goldstr bows to Rezzette.

Rezzette bursts into tears!

Enestrie adopts an agreeable expression.

Khobra agrees with Rezzette.

Enestrie rubs Rezzette tenderly.

Leifa smiles and listens appreciatively.

Pukk nods slowly.

Roblar agrees with Rezzette.

Rezzette stares at a marble memorial.

Enestrie gazes with interest at a marble memorial.

Rezzette quietly says, "Goodbye, Liss. Thank you for everything."

Rezzette puckers up and blows a kiss at a marble memorial.

Durfin dusts Bremerial off.

A wisp of smoke rises from a silvery black sword-shaped candle as the hot wax drips and splutters.

Roblar places a hand over his heart.

Roblar brushes his fingers lightly against a marble memorial.

Enestrie reaches out and touches a marble memorial.

Roblar manages a sad-eyed grin.

Bremerial places a hand over her heart.

Rezzette nods at Roblar.

Rezzette quietly says, "Thank you for listening, all."

Goldstr rubs a marble memorial.

Rezzette blushes a delicate shade of pink.

Rezzette moves to a sitting position.

You hug Rezzette, stirring the scent of fragrant roses from her skin.

Enestrie places a hand over her heart.

Bernadette nods.

Roblar gives Rezzette a friendly hug.

Rezzette hugs you, and you wrap her in a warm embrace.

Enestrie nods at Rezzette.

The grey wolf pads around the area.

Roblar whispers something to Rezzette.

Enestrie stands up.

Enestrie folds her hands.

Roblar nods reassuringly at Rezzette.

Pukk heavily says, "I knew Demianna."

Bakira rubs Rezzette.

Bremerial whispers something to Rezzette.

Enestrie turns an inquisitive ear toward Pukk.

Goldstr nods at Pukk.

Roblar nods at Pukk.

Pukk heavily says, "I hunted with her often during our times at Drakes."

Rezzette gives Bremerial a friendly hug.

Bremerial hugs Rezzette.

You nod in agreement at Pukk.

Rezzette nods at Pukk.

Pukk heavily says, "I am known for my jokes."

Bernadette nods.

Enestrie nods.

Leifa takes a drink from her fine Vornavis chardonnay.

Pukk heavily says, "And I would joke with her and she always kept me on my toes."

A faint, flickering light emanates from a silvery black sword-shaped candle, warming the area with its glow.

You nod in agreement at Pukk.

Pukk sadly says, "But I did not know of her health issues."

Goldstr removes a crystalline flute of bubbly Proprietor's Poison from in his spidersilk cloak.

Rezzette grins at Pukk.

Rezzette frowns.

Goldstr faces a marble memorial and renders a sharp salute with his Proprietor's Poison.

Goldstr takes a drink from his Proprietor's Poison.

Bremerial reaches over her shoulder and opens a keg-shaped kit, being careful not to spill the contents.

Goldstr renders a sharp hand salute.

Pukk sadly says, "I only knew that she was away. I thought she was busy. But her health was declining. I am glad that even if I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. I tried my best to make her laugh."

Bremerial collects a horn of Helden Hall Brew from a large compartment inside the keg-shaped kit.

Enestrie nods at Pukk.

You give Pukk a friendly hug, stirring the scent of heavy musk from his skin.

Rezzette nods at Pukk.

Roblar nods at Pukk.

Pukk mournfully says, "I say my goodbye now. Demi, you are missed."

Pukk bows to a marble memorial.

Roblar nods to a marble memorial.

Goldstr turns toward Pukk and renders a sharp hand salute.

Pukk quietly says, "Thank you."

Pukk hangs his head.

Regwen smiles sadly

Diablic nods.

Bremerial points her Helden Hall Brew at a marble memorial.

Bremerial says, "This one is for you hon."

Rezzette quietly says, "Thank you for making her laugh. What a gift that was to her, I'm sure."

Bremerial turns her Helden Hall Brew upside down, pouring the dark brown liquid all over the ground.

Rezzette nods at Pukk.

Enestrie smiles at Bremerial.

Goldstr bows to Bremerial.

Pukk nods.

Leifa pours some of her chardonnay on the ground. A puddle of pale yellow liquid forms, and then quickly evaporates.

Bakira smiles at Pukk.

You say, "Liss and Demi were both Drakes and rarely missed an evening hunt."

Rezzette nods at Bremerial.

Leifa nods respectfully.

Durfin smiles at Bremerial.

Rezzette nods to you.

Enestrie nods to you.

Speaking to you, Durfin says, "That is where I met them both."

You say, "I know General Svardin wanted to be here."

Goldstr says, "Demi joined us on Fury hunts at times."

Rezzette nods at Goldstr.

Leifa shuffles her feet.

Enestrie clears her throat.

You say, "Demi and Liss were dear friends to all of us. She was funny and kind and a true loving soul."

Roblar nods at Bremerial.

Rezzette agrees with you.

Goldstr agrees with you.

You say, "She lead groups of youngsters well past the time when her sight was good and never complained."

Leifa smiles at you.

Bremerial nods to you.

Rezzette sighs.

A small draft catches the flame of a silvery black sword-shaped candle and it flickers brightly.

You say, "We miss her on a nightly basis. I do know that the general was naming the ship in the drakes headquarters "The Lissanne" in her honor."

Roblar nods approvingly to you.

Rezzette smiles at you.

Goldstr beams happily at you!

Durfin smiles.

Rezzette quietly says, "That sounds appropriate."

You say, "She was my friend here and in other realms. She will be missed."

You say, "Thank you."

You sniff.

Roblar deeply echoes, "She will be missed."

Enestrie reaches over and gently rests her hand on your arm.

Durfin nods to you.

Roblar adopts an agreeable expression.

Fuzzgore nods.

Rezzette hugs you, and you wrap her in a warm embrace, stirring the faint scent of fragrant roses around her.

Diablic nods.

Goldstr agrees with Roblar.

Leifa gulps.

You hug Rezzette.

Enestrie says, "Although I did not know Demianna well, she was always kind to me in my younger years, and quick with a hug. Many times she pulled me up when I fell, and her warrior spirit gave me strength to go on. She was a pleasure to hunt with, and I think the Lands are a better place for her being with us and among us."

Fuzzgore reaches out and touches a marble memorial.

Rezzette sighs sadly.

Enestrie reaches out and touches a marble memorial.

Leifa gazes admiringly at Enestrie.

Rezzette nods at Enestrie.

You nod in agreement at Enestrie.

Enestrie places a hand over her heart.

Khobra agrees with Enestrie.

You hug Enestrie, stirring the scent of sweet violet, valerian, smoky lilac, and dark nightshade from her skin, who wraps you in a warm embrace.

Enestrie hugs you, and you wrap her in a warm embrace.

Goldstr nods at Enestrie.

Bremerial nods.

Roblar nods at Enestrie.

Rezzette quietly says, "That warrior spirit, indeed. She had that in plenty."

Rezzette agrees with Enestrie.

Roblar agrees with you.

Bakira appears distracted, as if he is listening to something.

Enestrie smiles at Rezzette.

Roblar nods at Rezzette.

Dwi just arrived.

Bremerial says, "I think their passing will serve to remind us that we need to cherish each other while we are here to do so."

You nod in agreement at Durfin.

Diablic nods.

Enestrie nods.

You nod in agreement at Bremerial.

Eruheran nods to Dwi in greeting.

Pukk nods to Dwi in greeting.

Goldstr agrees with Bremerial.

Khobra agrees with Bremerial.

Durfin nods at Bremerial.

Fuzzgore agrees with Bremerial.

You give Dwi a friendly hug.

The trees around you are thinner here, and find yourself standing before a large, tranquil lake. Bright crimson sunlight dances beautifully upon the water. Several candles can be seen floating in the distance, their pale flames barely visible. The shrill cry of a bird suddenly pierces the silence as it flies by with a large silvery fish in its beak. You also see a purple clover blossom, a yellow clover blossom, a strip of matte grey sharkskin, a white clover blossom, a fragrant white lily, a pink clover blossom, a red clover blossom, a mischievous snow spirit that is flying around, a grey wolf that is sitting, a wreath of Mournblooms, a silvery black sword-shaped candle and a marble memorial.
Also here: Dwi, Lord Diablic, Lady Enestrie, Patriarch Eruheran who is kneeling, Goldstr, Leifa, Great Lady Rezzette who is sitting, Drektor, Brewmaster Bremerial, Felita, Durfin, Jeafwsian, Bernadette, Pukk, Bakira, Fuzzgore, Commander Roblar, Mistress Khobra

Dwi offers Eruheran a wreath of Mournblooms.

Goldstr nods to Dwi in greeting.

Eruheran accepts Dwi's Mournblooms.

Speaking deeply to Bremerial, Roblar says, "Indeed."

Dwi nods.

Eruheran indicates his Mournblooms with a smile.

Enestrie hugs Dwi.

Khobra reaches out and touches a marble memorial.

Speaking to Roblar, you say, "Thank you for coordinating all this."

You curtsy gracefully to Roblar.

Roblar nods to you.

Roblar deeply says, "Ma honor."

Roblar bows deeply at the waist, honoring you.

Dwi nods at Eruheran.

A silvery black sword-shaped candle glows warmly with a soft, flickering light.

Goldstr faces Roblar and smartly brings his right fist up to his chest. Holding it there, he bows deeply.

Eruheran turns to face a marble memorial.

Eruheran carefully places a wreath of Mournblooms on the ground.

Pukk agrees with you.

Dwi grunts and nods.

Bremerial says, "If others speak in as glowing terms about me when I pass through the veil, as they have about these two, then I will consider myself most fortunate.. that's for sure."

Bernadette bows deeply at the waist, honoring a marble memorial.

Bremerial nods slowly.

Rezzette quietly says, "I am sure she is appreciative of it, Roblar."

Rezzette smiles at Roblar.

Roblar smiles at Rezzette.

Roblar gazes up into the heavens.

Roblar nods in agreement at Rezzette.

Roblar deeply says, "Am sure she wud be."

Roblar deeply says, "Kin hear her now."

Roblar flashes a quick grin.

You grin at Roblar.

Rezzette smirks at Roblar.

Goldstr grins.

Roblar deeply says, "If no one else wud like to say words, we kin set some candles upon da lake."

Rezzette rubs an obsidian Lorminstra statue in her hand.

Enestrie nods at Roblar.

Bremerial nods at Roblar.

Khobra joins Roblar's group.

Dwi joins Roblar's group.

Enestrie joins Roblar's group.

Eruheran joins Roblar's group.

Eruheran stands up.

Enestrie removes a dark green clover-shaped candle from in her sweeping cloak.

Goldstr joins Roblar's group.

Leifa joins Roblar's group.

Jeafwsian sits down.

Roblar deeply says, "Just north or so shud be a place."

Enestrie offers Diablic a dark green clover-shaped candle.

Kneeling at the edge of the lake, Leifa gazes thoughtfully across the tranquil waters. It is impossible to tell whether she is merely entranced by the flickering candles or looking at something much farther away; something, or someone, in her past. A sad smile crosses her face as she slowly places her honey-scented candle in the water and watches it drift away to join the others.

Leifa sadly whispers a single word, possibly a name, too quietly to be heard.

Goldstr kneels down.

Roblar offers Jeafwsian a fragrant rose-scented candle.

Roblar deeply says, "Rose."

Enestrie smiles sadly to herself as she tightens her grip on a dark green clover-shaped candle.

Durfin kneels down.

You kneel down.

Leifa closes her eyes for a moment.

Barely breathing, Jeafwsian produces a soft scattering of chords from his bagpipes.

Goldstr smiles sadly to himself as he tightens his grip on a scarlet rose-shaped candle.

Jeafwsian accepts Roblar's rose-scented candle.

Kneeling at the edge of the lake, Pukk gazes thoughtfully across the tranquil waters. It is impossible to tell whether he is merely entranced by the flickering candles or looking at something much farther away; something, or someone, in his past. A sad smile crosses his face as he slowly places his lavender candle in the water and watches it drift away to join the others.

Pukk sadly whispers a single word, possibly a name, too quietly to be heard.

Fuzzgore smiles sadly to himself as he tightens his grip on a fragrant rose-scented candle.

Rezzette sighs.

Enestrie carefully places a dark green clover-shaped candle on the ground.

Rezzette nods.

Jeafwsian put a fragrant rose-scented candle in his samite pack.

Durfin smiles sadly to himself as he tightens his grip on a fragrant rose-scented candle.

Kneeling at the edge of the lake, Felita gazes thoughtfully across the tranquil waters. It is impossible to tell whether she is merely entranced by the flickering candles or looking at something much farther away; something, or someone, in her past. A sad smile crosses her face as she slowly places her lavender candle in the water and watches it drift away to join the others.

Felita sadly whispers a single word, possibly a name, too quietly to be heard.

Diablic kneels down.

Kneeling at the edge of the lake, Goldstr gazes thoughtfully across the tranquil waters. It is impossible to tell whether he is merely entranced by the flickering candles or looking at something much farther away; something, or someone, in his past. A sad smile crosses his face as he slowly places his rose-shaped candle in the water and watches it drift away to join the others.

Goldstr sadly whispers a single word, possibly a name, too quietly to be heard.

Eruheran smiles sadly to himself as he tightens his grip on a fragrant rose-scented candle.

Pukk hangs his head.

With a gentle rise in sound, Jeafwsian coaxes his bagpipes upwards.

Durfin smiles sadly to himself as he tightens his grip on a fragrant rose-scented candle.

Kneeling at the lake's edge, you gaze thoughtfully across the tranquil waters at the flickering flames of candles already set afloat. After a moment's meditation on friends and family long lost, you set your candle on the water. A small push sends it gently drifting to join the others.

As your candle slowly floats away from your outstretched hand, you quietly whisper the name, "Demi/Liss/Nancy."
Roundtime: 5 sec.

Barely breathing, Jeafwsian produces a soft scattering of chords from his bagpipes.

Bernadette kneels down.

Bernadette continues to beseech the gods for mercy and guidance.

Kneeling at the edge of the lake, Durfin gazes thoughtfully across the tranquil waters. It is impossible to tell whether he is merely entranced by the flickering candles or looking at something much farther away; something, or someone, in his past. A sad smile crosses his face as he slowly places his rose-scented candle in the water and watches it drift away to join the others.

Durfin sadly whispers a single word, possibly a name, too quietly to be heard.

Bakira smiles sadly to himself as he tightens his grip on a scarlet rose-shaped candle.

Kneeling at the edge of the lake, Eruheran gazes thoughtfully across the tranquil waters. It is impossible to tell whether he is merely entranced by the flickering candles or looking at something much farther away; something, or someone, in his past. A sad smile crosses his face as he slowly places his rose-scented candle in the water and watches it drift away to join the others.

Eruheran sadly whispers a single word, possibly a name, too quietly to be heard.

Dwi kneels down.

The waters of this tranquil lake are as clear as can be. Barely visible in the distance, dozens of small candles float upon the surface.

Khobra put a deep scarlet heart-shaped candle in her midnight black cloak.

Eruheran frowns.

Bremerial kneels down.

Roblar smiles sadly to himself as he tightens his grip on a fragrant rose-scented candle.

Dwi smiles sadly to herself as she tightens her grip on a scarlet rose-shaped candle.

You sigh sadly.

Rezzette kneels down.

Manipulating his bagpipes with a light touch, Jeafwsian moves into a softly thrumming chorus.

Kneeling at the edge of the lake, Roblar gazes thoughtfully across the tranquil waters. It is impossible to tell whether he is merely entranced by the flickering candles or looking at something much farther away; something, or someone, in his past. A sad smile crosses his face as he slowly places his rose-scented candle in the water and watches it drift away to join the others.

Roblar sadly whispers a single word, possibly a name, too quietly to be heard.

Rezzette smiles sadly to herself as she tightens her grip on a fragrant rose-scented candle.

Kneeling at the edge of the lake, Fuzzgore gazes thoughtfully across the tranquil waters. It is impossible to tell whether he is merely entranced by the flickering candles or looking at something much farther away; something, or someone, in his past. A sad smile crosses his face as he slowly places his rose-scented candle in the water and watches it drift away to join the others.

Fuzzgore sadly whispers a single word, possibly a name, too quietly to be heard.

Enestrie removes a delicate jasmine-scented candle from in her sweeping cloak.

Kneeling at the edge of the lake, Dwi gazes thoughtfully across the tranquil waters. It is impossible to tell whether she is merely entranced by the flickering candles or looking at something much farther away; something, or someone, in her past. A sad smile crosses her face as she slowly places her rose-shaped candle in the water and watches it drift away to join the others.

Dwi sadly whispers a single word, possibly a name, too quietly to be heard.

Dwi grunts and nods.

Kneeling at the edge of the lake, Bakira gazes thoughtfully across the tranquil waters. It is impossible to tell whether he is merely entranced by the flickering candles or looking at something much farther away; something, or someone, in his past. A sad smile crosses his face as he slowly places his rose-shaped candle in the water and watches it drift away to join the others.

Bakira sadly whispers a single word, possibly a name, too quietly to be heard.

Enestrie smiles sadly to herself as she tightens her grip on a delicate jasmine-scented candle.

Kneeling at the edge of the lake, Bremerial gazes thoughtfully across the tranquil waters. It is impossible to tell whether she is merely entranced by the flickering candles or looking at something much farther away; something, or someone, in her past. A sad smile crosses her face as she slowly places her lavender candle in the water and watches it drift away to join the others.

Bremerial sadly whispers a single word, possibly a name, too quietly to be heard.

Kneeling at the edge of the lake, Enestrie gazes thoughtfully across the tranquil waters. It is impossible to tell whether she is merely entranced by the flickering candles or looking at something much farther away; something, or someone, in her past. A sad smile crosses her face as she slowly places her jasmine-scented candle in the water and watches it drift away to join the others.

Enestrie sadly whispers a single word, possibly a name, too quietly to be heard.

Careful of the strength of his bagpipes, Jeafwsian establishes a gentle call of sound from chanter and drones.

Kneeling at the edge of the lake, Rezzette gazes thoughtfully across the tranquil waters. It is impossible to tell whether she is merely entranced by the flickering candles or looking at something much farther away; something, or someone, in her past. A sad smile crosses her face as she slowly places her rose-scented candle in the water and watches it drift away to join the others.

Rezzette sadly whispers a single word, possibly a name, too quietly to be heard.

Dwi stands up.

Diablic smiles sadly to himself as he tightens his grip on a dark green clover-shaped candle.

Fuzzgore reaches out and touches a marble memorial.

Rezzette sighs.

Eruheran glances at a tranquil lake and clasps his hands in a reverent gesture.

Jeafwsian allows the last chords from the bagpipes to fade to silence.

Goldstr says, "Da lake shines wid da candlelight."

Diablic kneels down.

Bernadette nods.

Enestrie agrees with Goldstr.

Enestrie removes a delicate jasmine-scented candle from in her sweeping cloak.

Enestrie offers Diablic a delicate jasmine-scented candle.

The trees around you are thinner here, and find yourself standing before a large, tranquil lake. Bright crimson sunlight dances beautifully upon the water. Several candles can be seen floating in the distance, their pale flames barely visible. The shrill cry of a bird suddenly pierces the silence as it flies by with a large silvery fish in its beak. You also see a grey wolf, a mischievous snow spirit that is flying around, a majestic king cheetah, a dark green clover-shaped candle, a wreath of Mournblooms, a purple clover blossom, a yellow clover blossom, a strip of matte grey sharkskin, a white clover blossom, a fragrant white lily, a pink clover blossom, a red clover blossom, a wreath of Mournblooms, a silvery black sword-shaped candle and a marble memorial.
Also here: Great Lady Rezzette, Dwi, Patriarch Eruheran, Drektor, Brewmaster Bremerial who is kneeling, Bakira who is kneeling, Fuzzgore, Mistress Khobra, Lord Diablic who is kneeling, Leifa, Commander Roblar who is kneeling, Goldstr, Bernadette, Lady Enestrie who is kneeling, Felita who is kneeling, Durfin, Pukk, Jeafwsian who is sitting

Diablic accepts Enestrie's jasmine-scented candle.

Rezzette whispers to the group, "So touching. I'm grateful for this."

Khobra adopts an agreeable expression.

Rezzette sighs.

Roblar deeply says, "Am sure she wud be touched by those 'ere present."

Dwi gazes up into the heavens.

Roblar agrees with Rezzette.

You lean on Rezzette and note the scent of fragrant roses around her.

Rezzette nods at Roblar.

Kneeling at the edge of the lake, Diablic gazes thoughtfully across the tranquil waters. It is impossible to tell whether he is merely entranced by the flickering candles or looking at something much farther away; something, or someone, in his past. A sad smile crosses his face as he slowly places his jasmine-scented candle in the water and watches it drift away to join the others.

Diablic sadly whispers a single word, possibly a name, too quietly to be heard.

Jeafwsian put some lambskin bagpipes hung with a plethora of feathers in his samite pack.

A bit of melted wax drips from a silvery black sword-shaped candle with a hiss. The flame jumps, burning high for a moment, then settles into a warm glow.

Roblar smiles at Rezzette.

Jeafwsian removes a fragrant rose-scented candle from in his samite pack.

(OOC) Rezzette's player whispers to the group, "We should all be so loved and missed."

Goldstr agrees with Rezzette.

Jeafwsian sniffs at his rose-scented candle.

Roblar whispers to the group, "Thank you all for coming."

Kneeling at the edge of the lake, Jeafwsian gazes thoughtfully across the tranquil waters. It is impossible to tell whether he is merely entranced by the flickering candles or looking at something much farther away; something, or someone, in his past. A sad smile crosses his face as he slowly places his rose-scented candle in the water and watches it drift away to join the others.

Jeafwsian sadly whispers a single word, possibly a name, too quietly to be heard.

Bernadette nods at Roblar.

You sigh.

Durfin turns toward Roblar and renders a sharp hand salute.

Eruheran nods at Roblar.

Khobra nods at Roblar.

Rezzette adopts an agreeable expression.

You hug Roblar.

Goldstr agrees with Eruheran.

Bremerial applauds Roblar.

Enestrie whispers to the group, "Glad to be here, all of you."

Bremerial gives Roblar a friendly hug.

Enestrie hugs Roblar.

Goldstr hugs Enestrie, who wraps him in a warm embrace.

Rezzette smiles softly.

Bernadette smiles.

Bernadette nods.

Enestrie nods at Bernadette.

Goldstr nods at Bernadette.

Leifa nods respectfully.

Dwi reaches out and touches a marble memorial.

Dwi grunts.

Bernadette nods.

Fuzzgore says, "It was a pleasure sharing this moment with everyone."

Leifa curtsies.

Rezzette bows.

Roblar deeply says, "T'ank you all for bein e're to honor her."

Eruheran clasps his hands in a reverent gesture.

Leifa reaches out and touches a marble memorial.

Enestrie glances at Eruheran and clasps her hands in a reverent gesture.

Pukk quietly says, "Merry met all and merry parting."

Eruheran reaches out and touches a marble memorial.

Pukk bows respectfully, his eyes fixed firmly on the ground.

Enestrie hugs Pukk, who wraps her in a warm embrace.

Roblar deeply says, "Will stay near her for awhile."

Patriarch Eruheran just went north.

Leifa sighs sadly.

A beam of light briefly illuminates the area as a gentle wind blows through, offering comfort like a warm blanket on a cold day.

Leifa glances away.

Pukk just went north.

Enestrie nods at Roblar.

Rezzette sighs.

You notice Leifa moving stealthily north.

Roblar gazes up into the heavens.

Roblar nods with satisfaction.

Roblar deeply says, "A sign."

You give Jeafwsian a friendly hug, stirring the scent of bittersweet chocolate and applewood shot through with anise from his skin.

Enestrie gazes up into the heavens.

Enestrie smiles.

Rezzette gazes up into the heavens.

Enestrie smiles at Roblar.

Roblar smiles contently.

Bakira smiles at Roblar.

You sigh.

Speaking to Bremerial, Goldstr says, "An nice to see ye off da Isle M'Lady."

Roblar deeply says, "Take care of each other."

Rezzette quietly says, "Sometimes, a moment of comfort is all we can hope for."

Roblar nods once.

Enestrie nods at Roblar.

Felita nods.

Roblar walks to stand behind a marble memorial.

Bremerial smiles.

Bremerial says, "And you."

A faint, flickering light emanates from a silvery black sword-shaped candle, warming the area with its glow.

Enestrie turns to face Diablic.

Goldstr says, "Take care friends."

Goldstr waves.

Bremerial gives Goldstr a friendly hug.

Rezzette waves to Goldstr.

Enestrie waves.

Rezzette quietly says, "Fair travels."

You wave.

Jeafwsian says, "We were partners for many years. I will stay a little longer."

Enestrie nods at Jeafwsian.

Rezzette nods at Jeafwsian.

Diablic waves.

Bernadette nods.

Durfin bows to Jeafwsian.

You nod understandingly at Jeafwsian.

Enestrie says, "Thank you for the beautiful music."

Dwi grunts in agreement.

Enestrie smiles at Jeafwsian.

Diablic says, "Thank you all."

Enestrie turns to face you.

Enestrie hugs you, and you wrap her in a warm embrace, stirring the faint scent of sweet violet, valerian, smoky lilac, and dark nightshade around her.

You hug Enestrie, who wraps you in a warm embrace.

Durfin hugs Bremerial, who wraps him in a warm embrace.

Bremerial hugs Durfin, who wraps her in a warm embrace.

You say, "Good eve, friends."

Bernadette bows.

Rezzette quietly says, "We spent so many years together. I think I want to sit and remember her, too."

Rezzette waves to you.

Enestrie gives Bernadette a friendly hug.

Bernadette just went north.

Bremerial says, "Take care all."

You nod understandingly at Rezzette.

Enestrie nods at Bremerial.

Fuzzgore says, "Have a wonderful evening everyone. Thanks for the sharing of fondness."

Enestrie nods at Fuzzgore.

Rezzette waves to Fuzzgore.

A silvery black sword-shaped candle flickers a moment and nearly goes out, then its flame springs to life again, burning merrily.
Re: Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 09/09/2019 07:11 AM CDT

Thanks for sharing, nicely done.

Askip
Re: Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 09/09/2019 07:41 PM CDT
Roblar,

Thank you for organizing this event and posting the edited logs here. Eesh, sorry for being so loud, everyone. It's been a minute.

Special thanks to Jeafwsian for spending time with me afterwards, talking about Nancy and remembering her fondly. It's such a life experience to say goodbye to someone you met about 20 years ago. She was the best. I'll miss you, sis.

-Rezzie

~Giantkin servant of Lorminstra, Proud member of Helden Hall~
Re: Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 09/09/2019 09:32 PM CDT
Thank you for coming back for it and welcome back!