Sort of back 08/13/2018 12:11 AM CDT
Well, I left Gemstone just about a year ago because I had moved from being faculty at one college to administration at another, and I just had no time to play. I am now back to my old faculty position. I'm not sure as to whether I am going to pursue other administrative positions or not, and in any case I do not expect to have time to really get into the game again for a little while. But the offer of 90 days of premium for free seemed too good to pass up, and it gives me some time to decide whether I can find time to play or not. So, for the moment at any rate, my accounts are all reactivated.

--David, formerly a frequent board presence and player of Camlil, Jurmell,Elromar, Dalthon, Daeghraven, and a whole bunch of others.

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Sort of back 08/13/2018 12:20 AM CDT

>So, for the moment at any rate, my accounts are all reactivated.

great to see you back around. drop me an email if you lost your guild master statuses and need help
Re: Sort of back 08/13/2018 12:32 AM CDT
Thank you very much. I may have to do that. Actually, I have two guild masters for every other class, so I can fix all of them on my own--it is indeed the sorcerer that I only have one of (I do have another sorcerer, but as I recall he was a little short of guildmaster). So I many very well be in touch, and in any case I appreciate the thoughtful offer.

Actually, now that I think about it, I may only have one cleric guildmaster as well--although I think he has the most guild ranks of all of my pure characters. Ah well. :(

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Sort of back 08/13/2018 10:19 AM CDT
Welcome back. :)

--Jen
>Darcena says, "But I cannot give my heart to someone else, when I no longer own it."
>Balley nods, "I hope you will find your heart and heal one day."
>Darcena admits, "I think he ate it."
>Balley's jaw drops, "Really. Men are jerks at times."