Back after 20 years - Theklore Decayence 08/08/2018 02:20 PM CDT

It has been a very long time since I been in Gemstone. Been around 20 years. I am not high in level - Level 30 Sorc. What used to draw me in was the role-play and the friendships.

What might sound funny or weird but because of Gemstone - I became a very fast typer(sp?) and reader, especially when we did not have all the macros and scripts and we did almost everything manually. Now getting my daughter into gemstone to help with the same.

Been relearning everything and reading up on all the changes. So much to relearn - so lost - so many new towns. I remember when SolHaven opened. So many memories with good people....So happy to see this community still thriving strong.
Re: Back after 20 years - Theklore Decayence 08/08/2018 02:33 PM CDT
Welcome back, Theklore! I don't think that I knew you, but certainly look forward to meeting you now! :) I'm always looking for roleplay opportunities.

--Jen
>Darcena says, "But I cannot give my heart to someone else, when I no longer own it."
>Balley nods, "I hope you will find your heart and heal one day."
>Darcena admits, "I think he ate it."
>Balley's jaw drops, "Really. Men are jerks at times."
Re: Back after 20 years - Theklore Decayence 08/08/2018 03:45 PM CDT

Welcome back!

If you need any mid-level gear just give me a thought on the global amunet.

BTW the crystal amulet has probably changed since your left, ESP HELP for the new verbs. ESP DEF GLO will get you to the global channel.

Also check the MANA verb, you may be eligible for free buffs and save some mana.

Good luck and have fun.

Askip

:D
Re: Back after 20 years - Theklore Decayence 08/08/2018 04:12 PM CDT

Thank you!
Re: Back after 20 years - Theklore Decayence 08/08/2018 04:18 PM CDT
Welcome back!

You can also ring a Silverwood doorbell for a Mentor if you have questions. Or join in and chat in the official Gemstone server:

https://discord.gg/KF9Wr8u

The wiki is also a great resource and can be found on the main site or also

https://gswiki.play.net/Main_Page