Private Property Upgrade Requests 03/02/2022 06:04 PM CST
I was advised on Discord to post here any requests for private property updates. So I'd like to start this thread where hopefully other private property owners can add their requests.

I would like to see any/all of these requests made available by whatever means are possible, be it via elans, a cart at Duskruin, Rumor Woods, Premium Points, whatever. I was very excited to see the list of new offerings this DR, and I hope that this continues to be a positive trend with private properties -- especially now that more (amazing) ones have been released. Some of these are returning, and some are new (or previously requested).

Private property requests:
1. Add a new room certificate (including the standard maximum number of props in said room, up to the previously stated maximum of 10 rooms per property)
2. Add 5-6 ambient messaging certificate (either applied structure-wide or to an individual room)
3. Add a new special feature room certificate (where special features were previously defined as a magical workshop, a summoning chamber, a holy shrine, a fishing hole, and I'll add in here also a second node as being a plausible special feature)
4. Make an existing prop a permanent object in a room (player supplies the prop, in this case such things as a wine press, an artist's easel, a stove+kettle for tea coffee, etc.)
5. Add additional capacity to an existing storage container
6. Create a new storage container in a room (both standard storage and displaying storage containers; either by changing an existing object/text referenced in the room to be a storage object, or adding a new item in the "You also see" line)
7. Add or upgrade an object to be interactable (turn an item already referenced in the room description into an actual object, or add a new item to the "You also see" line; in the case of simple scripts, like mirrors, lamps, benches, etc, allow those scripts to also be applied)
8. Add a new food/drink item
9. More of the add a plant with the new system! (this is so amazing and I am very sad I could only purchase one)
10. More of a QOL request similar to the recent attuned key vouchers, and I realize this would require writing a new script.. add a butler/bouncer NPC (not necessarily a sentient being, think of all the possibilities if it's an animal, plant, or even magical object) that can have a list of people whispered to it allowed in the locked quarters of the property. When told to go onduty, they will automatically clear out any unauthorized people who appear in the property (via logging out on it after a tour, or whatever), and only allow those authorized to enter the property. And, of course, being able to be turned off for tours, block parties, naked sacrificial rituals beneath the full moons, etc.

Thank you for considering these.

- EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Private Property Upgrade Requests 03/02/2022 06:14 PM CST

Do you want all my money? This is how you get all my money.
Re: Private Property Upgrade Requests 03/02/2022 06:20 PM CST
> 7. Add or upgrade an object to be interactable (turn an item already referenced in the room description into an actual object, or add a new item to the "You also see" line; in the case of simple scripts, like mirrors, lamps, benches, etc, allow those scripts to also be applied)

Slight variation on this one please: add EZ Script verbs to prop (either newly with 1 verb, else add another verb to existing ezscripted prop in the room).

Some lady softly says, "Naamit is over-rated."
You reply, speaking to the lady, "At least I have ratings."
Re: Private Property Upgrade Requests 03/02/2022 08:00 PM CST
Definite +1 to all the excellent ideas and consolidated requests from EK. Thanks for starting the thread <3

My request is an option for adding a LOOK/SHOW to already existing props. Whilst gazing around the Emberglaes with such glee this week, I've had all sorts of show ideas crop up. Would really enjoy getting the creative chance to write these in, make my own personal and special touches.

Other random pine for notions that would take a backseat to the LOOK option: a functional stable attachment (several seem to exist in name, but I'd like one that my horny horse can attune to and land via fast travel), a home cobbling station and a mannequin I can dress up and apply my shimmer trinket to in the vanity room (like I do with an alt, but with more RPs and cute scripts).

Thank you for the many dazzling new properties to come from Duskruin, it was a long but worthwhile wait to join the ranks! So very excited about new possibilities down the line.

~Amanda, player of Treeva
Re: Private Property Upgrade Requests 03/03/2022 08:08 AM CST
I have long wanted the ability to put actual items (that we have) into rooms permanently. Specifically, the X/day "generate food or drink" things, like my bottomless barrel of rum. Or the recent cake/cookie makers. And so on.
Re: Private Property Upgrade Requests 03/03/2022 11:17 AM CST
>>10. More of a QOL request similar to the recent attuned key vouchers, and I realize this would require writing a new script.. add a butler/bouncer NPC (not necessarily a sentient being, think of all the possibilities if it's an animal, plant, or even magical object) that can have a list of people whispered to it allowed in the locked quarters of the property. When told to go onduty, they will automatically clear out any unauthorized people who appear in the property (via logging out on it after a tour, or whatever), and only allow those authorized to enter the property. And, of course, being able to be turned off for tours, block parties, naked sacrificial rituals beneath the full moons, etc.

Something similar exists, that would at least partially do this. The Airship has it. No actual bouncer, but the other abilities.

Agree with all of the above.

Also...appreciate the "I was advised on Discord to post here any requests for private property updates." While we wait on for the shoe to drop on the demise of the forums...

- Andreas
Re: Private Property Upgrade Requests 03/04/2022 05:49 PM CST

In for this!