Another Round of Properties at some point? 04/11/2018 07:12 PM CDT
I realize last time 16 properties were purchased and that's a lot of work. Just curious if there are plans for another round of sales at some point?

Thanks!
Illithek
Re: Another Round of Properties at some point? 04/11/2018 07:30 PM CDT
As of now, there aren't any plans to release more until this batch is taken care of. Beyond that, I honestly cannot say. I wish I could give you are more definite answer, but right now, that's the best I have!

~~GM Kynlee~~
Elanthian Architect
Breaker of Things
GS4-Kynlee@play.net
3/50
Re: Another Round of Properties at some point? 04/11/2018 07:41 PM CDT
Thanks for the quick reply!

Well, I think I will still work on a design, using the form template, so in the future if they do go on sale again I can be prepared :)

Thanks!
Illithek
Re: Another Round of Properties at some point? 04/22/2020 02:30 PM CDT

Well I figured I would go ahead and bump this, since it has been a couple years since I last asked.

Same question, think there will be another round or has it just been too much work?

Thanks!
Illithek
Re: Another Round of Properties at some point? 04/22/2020 03:52 PM CDT
If the last time you asked about it was "a couple of years ago", they'd only had ~4 months to work on the FIRST batch.
(They were available right around Christmas, December of 2017. I was buying bundles of Elans on the 22nd.)

Acknowledging my own damn fault in the speed at which things progress... my property has only just been put into QC for final approval a month ago. (Four weeks ago yesterday.)

So "at least one of that initial bunch" has still been an open work project until then. (I cannot speak to any other purchasers' timing.)
Re: Another Round of Properties at some point? 04/22/2020 04:06 PM CDT
Thanks for the info and perspective!
Re: Another Round of Properties at some point? 09/06/2021 09:57 PM CDT
Well I figured now is as good a time as any to ask about this again. :) Any plans for another round of these to go on sale?
Re: Another Round of Properties at some point? 09/07/2021 09:03 AM CDT

Take my money?!
Re: Another Round of Properties at some point? 09/07/2021 12:55 PM CDT
Yes! Please let me give you my money!
Re: Another Round of Properties at some point? 09/15/2021 11:14 PM CDT
We will likely not be offering fully custom properties for the foreseeable future.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Another Round of Properties at some point? 09/16/2021 06:25 AM CDT
Would you be willing to buy back some packs of elans for the SimuCoins that they cost, or should I just sit on them until Elanthian Loews opens up?
Re: Another Round of Properties at some point? 09/29/2021 11:40 AM CDT
Elans will definitely be used again. We just won't be touching fully customized properties for the time being.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Another Round of Properties at some point? 07/12/2022 09:16 AM CDT

I appreciate the honesty but am pretty bummed about that.

I think even something like last nights points auction, where there is no back and forth, would be highly desirable.

I would love to just send my ideas and then go with it, even at the original price.

Illithek