Private Propert OOC Meeting 03/18/2015 04:45 PM CDT
I'm working on bringing deficient homes up to a base standard, and I'd like to have a meeting with the Private Property owners (the rent payers) to go over a few things. I'm looking at either Saturday the 28th or Sunday the 29th. Any suggestions on times? A few of the things we'll be going over are enlarging smaller homes (those with fewer than 5 rooms), functional seating, trash cans, mood messaging, and food/drink. Let me know what times work and I'll get it scheduled!

~~GM Kynlee~~
Private Property Guru
GS4-Kynlee@play.net
Re: Private Propert OOC Meeting 03/18/2015 06:04 PM CDT
My vote is for Saturday mid-day as I have plans and will be unavailable after 6pm est, Sunday might be doable later in the evening.
Re: Private Propert OOC Meeting 03/18/2015 08:22 PM CDT
I'm good with either day, though before 11am or after 11pm EST is hard for me to make.

Looking forward to it!

~Niadja
Re: Private Propert OOC Meeting 03/23/2015 11:01 AM CDT
Will you be doing this in plat as well?

You also see the Shilarra disk etched with the image of a Vathor
Re: Private Propert OOC Meeting 03/23/2015 01:30 PM CDT
<Will you be doing this in plat as well?

Nope! This is to go over some Prime specific things.

~~GM Kynlee~~
Private Property Guru
GS4-Kynlee@play.net
Re: Private Propert OOC Meeting 03/26/2015 08:23 PM CDT

I am usually better for evenings on anything like this.
Re: Private Propert OOC Meeting 03/28/2015 01:16 PM CDT
About 10 minutes or so before the meeting I'll start putting the portals out. Portals will be available from Wehnimer's Landing, Kharam-Dzu, River's Rest, Icemule Trace, Solhaven, Ta'Illistim, and Ta'vaalor. Look outside the bank in each of those towns for a shimmering door! What I have to discuss won't take too long!

~~GM Kynlee~~
Private Property Guru
GS4-Kynlee@play.net
Re: Private Propert OOC Meeting 03/28/2015 05:26 PM CDT
When is the meeting? I think I missed the time.
Re: Private Propert OOC Meeting 03/28/2015 05:40 PM CDT
It happened, it happened!!
Re: Private Propert OOC Meeting 03/28/2015 06:26 PM CDT

The one meeting I wanted to go to and I forgot all about it lol, someone have the log?
Re: Private Propert OOC Meeting 03/28/2015 06:39 PM CDT
Don't have whole log but:

1. All properties will have 5 food items, 2 drink items, seating in at least one room (more if it's in the room description), mood messaging in at least one room, and at least one trash can.

2. If someone can't magically show up via a spell or ring, then it's private and you can say/do whatever you want. May be able to have room settings changed for fog/ring/privacy.

3. Base room is 5 (8 of the properties are lower than that and can add rooms) for 10M silver each.

4. Day/night room description, 1 portal in, 1 portal out, 4-6 props, mood messaging, and a trash can (if you want one) come with each extra room (after 10M silver fee).
Re: Private Propert OOC Meeting 03/28/2015 06:54 PM CDT
I didn't keep a log but here are the notes I copied into IM, the last line is rooms that could be added to said properties for the 10m per room Roblar quoted. I think I have everything else here, I believe future emails from Kynlee will summarize all of this better. There was also talk about future simucoin options but nothing is concrete. Room expansions at 10m per room was approved as a way to keep the cost out of the simucoin store. Much appreciated for this specific instance IMO.

Kynlee says, "Since I took over and started looking at the properties, I've wanted to establish a baseline for them."

Kynlee says, "Previously, there was a loose format, but nothing concrete and it didn't always carry forward. The format I'm working toward will hopefully make properties more enjoyable and useful to their owners. I don't have a full base model as yet, but things are getting added gradually. This afternoon we're going to go over a few of the things that are either already in place or on the way."

Kynlee says, "So far, I've set a base limit on storage. All properties will either have 150 lbs, 200 lbs, or 250 lbs, depending on the type of property. This went into effect as of Feb of last year."

Kynlee says, "Last August I also updated the policy and changed how the rental system itself handles rent and repossession."

Kynlee says, "Also, all of your properties have a script on the entrance. If you get 2 months behind on rent, you'll see a bold nagging reminder to pay it when you go through the door."

Kynlee says, "Other base standards I'm working on are making sure each property has certain things. Such as food, seating, a trash can, and mood messaging."

Kynlee says, "All properties will have 5 food items, 2 drink items, seating in at least one room (more if it's in the room description), mood messaging in at least one room, and at least one trash can."

Kynlee exclaims, "If you don't have food, seating, messaging, or a trash can, email me and let me know!"

Kynlee says, "I don't snoop around in your properties unless I have to, because that's your space."

Kynlee says, "Check around for them, and if you don't have something I mentioned, email me and I'll take a look. If you want the trash can worked into the room description, give me some ideas of how you want it to look and we'll see what we can do."

Kynlee says, "Also, something I'd like to make you all aware of. Private properties are generally believed to be 'private', like latchable rooms."

Kynlee says, "Aka, you can do/say whatever you want and not get in trouble."

Kynlee says, "That is a general misconception in some cases. If someone can gate/fog/ring into the room, it's not really 'private'."

Kynlee says, "If you want that aspect checked over in your property, let me know and I'll take a look."

Kynlee says, "I'm going to make a base size for properties. Which means, if your property has fewer than 5 rooms, you'll have a chance to expand it to get it up to 5 rooms."

Kynlee says, "With each room addition, you get to come up with the room description (day and night if applicable), a portal in/out of the room, 4-6 props, mood messaging, and a trash can if you want it."

Kynlee says, "If you know your property falls below 5, or aren't sure, feel free to email me. GS4-Kynlee@play.net."

Kynlee says, "Aanalar's Workshop (2 rooms), Crystal Dome (1), Garden Cottage (1), BayVigil (2), Talon Redoubt (1), Glass Conch (2), Dark Tower (2), and Thrak Suite (1)"