forging stats 12/01/2021 04:42 PM CST
So I've done more experimentation, and I mentioned this on Discord, but I think it got swallowed up by the convo on rogues and hiding....

I haven't done enough to completely rule out statistics throwing off results, but I have done enough to feel very confident that pushing forging stats above 100 has a negative and noticeable impact on the success rate of all parts of forging, esp when all the stats exceed 100. When someone has a moment, would a NIR mind peeking under the hood and confirming or refuting this belief?

I don't really care about the silvers spent on enhansives, I can just take them off.... but I did invest some of the ascention points I got into DIS on my forging character, so if I'm correct I'll have to eventually figure out how to remove those when I gain enough levels for it to go above 100.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: forging stats 12/01/2021 06:47 PM CST
I can confirm that the forging system does take stat bonuses into account.

Unfortunately this is just a streak of bad luck.

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: forging stats 12/01/2021 07:08 PM CST
Thanks for taking a look.... I still think I'm gonna forgo the enhancives for now, though. If luck's gonna punish me for using them, I'll just keep not using them.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.