Thanks for all the fun! 07/13/2022 05:43 PM CDT
I know there are a few days left for the grounds to be open but wanted to take a moment to say *THANK YOU* to all of the folks that worked so hard at putting this event together!

+ The GM interactions were fun. My floppy wizasrd's hat off to all of you for the hours of time you put in to supporting this event.
+ The grounds were well laid out and easy to navigate (a special note of appreciation to the folks that created the map / mapped the rooms - Simu really should do something to recognize your efforts in this area).
+ The items for sale in the shops were fun to persuse and purchase! Seemrd to have something for everyone!
+ The raffle offerings were great and reasonably priced (I didn't win anything but I had a lot of fun entering a number of them).
+ I greatly appreciate the amount of GALD work that was offered at this event. I managed to get both of the items I was hoping to have altered updated (and a very special shout out to the amazingly talented Lady Oirisu)
+ The games were fun, affordable, and the prizes were cool without being over the top (my personal favorite game was the duck diving and I managed to pick up a useful shield for one of my younger characters.)

My wife and I both had a blast throughout the event! Thanks again. Would recommend to friends and family.

-- Robert

From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the shield is as a shield.