Dreamfire Illusions Sales Recap (Prime Edition) 07/16/2022 07:44 PM CDT
Dreamfire Illusions Shop Sales Recap (Prime Edition)

Now that the festival has drawn to a close, I figured I'd share a sales recap for the Dreamfire Illusions shop. I don't always share these types of numbers, but I both had the time to compile them and the numbers seemed interesting enough to warrant sharing.

Dreamfire Bracelets: 9 designs were offered. A total of 202 Dreamfire Bracelets were sold. The most popular design was "a delicate skyglass raxiara" with 38 sales and the least popular was "a narrow erithi-crafted wristlet" with only 8 sales.

Dreamfire Panels: 22 designs were offered. A total of 570 Dreamfire Panels were sold.

The most popular designs:
94 - a blazing bonfire panel
80 - a colorful firewheel bloom panel
77 - a jade teadragon panel
63 - a jade green cresting wave panel
57 - a rainbow butterfly panel

The least popular designs (with less than 10 sales each):
a silver salmon panel, a silver ram panel, a white nautilus shell panel, an ebon shiri qakoni panel, a twin silver fish panel, a pair of sleeping ducks panel, and an agate teabowl panel.

Unlocks: 2 types of unlock certificates were offered. A total of 192 tier 2 unlock certificates were sold and a total of 673 attachment vouchers were sold.

Customizations: 5 customization certificates were offered. A total of 442 customization certificates were sold. The most popular customization sold was "a dreamfire color picker writ."

Stock Panel Display: More than 800 designs were offered (with 128 added midfestival). Here is the sales breakdown:

1108 - Total Images Sold
683 - Images used for panel's outward appearance
425 - Images used as a concealed illusion

Those image purchases can be broken down as follows:
549 - Fresh new panels sold
134 - Updates to outward appearances
394 - New concealed illusions added
31 - Updates to concealed illusions

Most popular design used for outward appearance: a starry blue constellation (18)
Most popular design used as a concealed illusion: a glorious sunrise (13)

Top 10 Most Popular by Total Counts:
1) a starry blue constellation (24)
2) a map of Elanthia (22)
3) a moon and stars (17)
4) a sailing ship (17)
5) a glorious sunrise (17)
6) a small black dagger (12)
7) an open magical tome (11)
8) a black-lined lunar eclipse (10)
9) a black rose (9)
10) a crescent moon (9)

Honorable mentions: a rising phoenix, a quill pen, a ring of silver stars, a willow tree, a howling grey wolf, a stylized Faendryl crest.

Silver Totals:

Total spent on stock panel display purchases: ~19 million silvers.
Total sales between off-the-shelf shop sales and stock panel display purchases: ~104 million silvers. (This number does not include live merchant service offerings).

> Meraki – Greek Word of the day – Doing something with love, passion, and a lot of soul. It is what happens when you leave a piece of yourself (your soul, creativity, or love) in your work.

This message was originally posted in GemStone IV Premium, Platinum, and Shattered, Premium Discussion. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/329/3376/view/1198