Wylloh's Premium Festival Offerings 07/06/2022 02:26 PM CDT
The elderly elven woman sits comfortably in her armchair, rubbing her swollen hands as she gazes at her work table. She glances at the ladder, awaiting whomever just came into her wagon and sees a smiling face pop up from the opening.

“I have your tea, granny.”

“Oh, thank you, dear. And what of my other shipments?”

“Yes. Special order of that armor from the Order of Voln and some orbs from the Mage’s Guild. Both have arrived and have been stored away until you're ready for them.”

The elven woman walks over to the young girl and takes the cup of tea, nodding and smiling as she moves back to sit in her chair.

“That’s good dear, that’s very good. I imagine our visitors will be very pleased. Are all the dresses and shoes on display?”

The young girl finishes climbing up into the loft and sits across from the old elf, “Yes, granny. It is all prepared. You’ll get the Mirror’s eye with this batch of gowns. I just know it!”

Granny Yulieanne glances above the rim of her spectacles and sips delicately at her tea, before answering, “Yes, dear girl. Let us hope. It has only been my dream to be the talk of the town with my dresses and to have the Mirror wear one of my creations.”

The elven woman glances at the swatches of fabric and sighs wistfully.

OOC – Sew Bustled will be offering lovely Metamorphic gowns and footwear. Granny Yulieanne will be setting up the raffles listed below for Prime and Platinum, the dates and times are when they pull. She is looking forward to meeting you all!

Prime Raffles All times listed in EST and occur between Friday July 8th and Tuesday July 12th.

Day Time What Where Who # of Winners
7/10 10:00 PM RAFFLE - T3 Voln armor. Winner’s choice on armor base Sew Bustled, Loft Yulieanne 2
7/11 10:00 PM RAFFLE - Shimmering Violet Orb – Non-attuned Sew Bustled, Loft Yulieanne 2
7/12 8:00 PM RAFFLE - Shimmering Violet Orb – Account Attuned Sew Bustled, Loft Yulieanne 2

Platinum Raffles All times listed in EST and occur between Friday July 8th and Tuesday July 12th.

Day Time What Where Who # of Winners
7/10 11:30 PM RAFFLE - T3 Voln armor. Winner’s choice on armor base Sew Bustled, Loft Yulieanne 2
7/11 11:30 PM RAFFLE - Shimmering Violet Orb – Non-attuned Sew Bustled, Loft Yulieanne 2
7/12 9:30 PM RAFFLE - Shimmering Violet Orb – Account Attuned Sew Bustled, Loft Yulieanne 2

~Gamemaster Wylloh~
The Demonic Dryad