Maaghara Tower 10/23/2020 08:25 PM CDT
What is known about Maaghara Tower and/or the Dark Forest to the west of the bridge?

Avaia, player of
Re: Maaghara Tower 03/15/2021 10:37 PM CDT
I think it all just kind of opened with the East back in 2001. I compared the Tsoran Map publications and some early announcements then vague memory.

https://www.play.net/gs4/news/2001review.asp

The year 2001 was one of great expansion in GemStone. Among numberous adjustments to spells, the creation of fabulous new systems like Forging, dozens of new weapon types, and thousands of wonderful events, the staff completed it's largest release to date: The Elven Nations. We estimated that the Elven Nations would expand the size of the game by 30%, however, others have estimated the growth at 50%.

With great pride, we present to you this list of some of the most notable accomplishments the staff of GemStone brought to you this year.

We welcome any comments or discussion in the Current and Upcoming Events Topic of the Quests, Sagas, and Events Category in the GemStone Forums.
New Cities:

A dwarven mining town, a sylvan village, a luminous capital of lore ... this year there we so many new and exiting cities to explore!

Ta'Illistim Ta'Vaalor Zul Logoth
Sylvarraend
New Hunting Areas:

Do new adventurers really walk barefoot on Barefoot Hill? We would guess not ...

Apple Orchard Gyldemar Forest NE Swamp, The
Barefoot Hill Gyldemar Forest SE Teorainn Dale
Blighted Forest Gyldemar Forest NW Thurfel's Dungeon
Briar Thicket Locksmehr River Trail Toadwort, The
Catacombs (Ta'Vaalor) Maaghara Labyrinth Vineyard
Czeroth Caverns Maernstrike Caverns
Vipershroud

Dead Platau, The Mraent Cavern Wildflower Field
Foothills Neartofar Forest Wraithenmist
Fethayl Bog Old Ta'Faendryl Aqueducts Yander's Farm
Glaeis Cnoc, Cemetary Old Ta'Faendryl Ruins Yegharren Plains: Moors
Glo'antern Moor Old Ta'Faendryl Woods Yegharren Plains: Orcswold
Gossamer Valley Plains of Bone Zaerthu Tunnels
Grasslands (Ta'Vaalor) Rambling Meadows

-Geijon
Re: Maaghara Tower 03/16/2021 08:21 AM CDT
Ask Elysia; I know that she & her husband play & post again (I saw both at Duskruin Arena recently).