Found an old log 07/03/2020 11:52 PM CDT
I found an old log from the night the Marsh Keep was introduced. Apparently, I was playing for hours that evening and it is hundreds of pages long (700+ pgaes). At one point, before my character encounter the team that was going to enter the Keep, I accidentally stumbled into it and retreated back to River's Rest.

Maybe my brain is rusty, but in reading the log, it looks like my character wandered into the Keep Area from the Dismal Slough, which isn't where the Keep really is. Later in the long, it also appears that a whole group of characters, with me in tow did the exact same thing. I even have the piece of paper where I mapped the directions in pencil to the Keep. When I retraced my steps the next day, could not find it. I need help getting back there. I found it rather baffling at the time.

Did I make a bunch of mistakes or perhaps my log glitched and is incomplete? Or can a newly released place actual be located differently than where it actually ends up?

Magarven the Mad
Re: Found an old log 07/04/2020 05:57 AM CDT
<Did I make a bunch of mistakes or perhaps my log glitched and is incomplete? Or can a newly released place actual be located differently than where it actually ends up?>

I was on hiatus when the Keep was introduced, but I would suspect the entrance was moved after its release. If it was moved, I would suspect it was so people had a way to get there that didn't involve having to travel through the maze.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.