New Race: Molekin 04/01/2020 06:10 AM CDT
Over the last year I have been working on an exciting new race for everyone to play and it is finally ready for release! I'd like to thank the entire staff for the thousands of hours helping me make this dream a reality.

The Molekin

Typically below ground dwellers, molekin are smaller in stature (about 4') and covered with a short velvet-like fur that ranges from reddish brown to grey. Their tiny eyes are sensitive to light so they tend to wear blindfolds to cover them, while their noses are typically long and hairless. They have sturdy thick claws that function as a natural tiger-claw in UAC combat and they get a natural bonus to Stalking & Hiding.

Naturally covered with fur, and for the most part sightless, they tend not to wear much clothing apart from garments designed to carry their necessary equipment such as packs, belts, harnesses, and some have taken to wearing sandals or footwraps to traverse surface terrain.

They tend to be a solemn, peaceful race, focused on spirituality and solitude, but many have ventured into the world above ground since their unexpected discovery by a dwarven mining operation deep below the Dragonspine. Some have proven themselves naturally inclined towards the monk profession, others lean more towards the roguish arts, with a few becoming more focused on the healing arts.

For most, their patron is Ronan in the form of a nameless purveyor offering tranquility in the darkness, while the darker side of the population embrace the nightmares in the void provided by Sheru.

When they speak their own language others may only hear a series of wheezes, grating teeth, or guttural noises. Their diet consists mainly of grubs, snails, spiders, and other insects, but nothing is more satisfying than slurping down a nice fat earthworm!

April Fools!

AGM Netz
Re: New Race: Molekin 04/01/2020 11:31 AM CDT
Missed opportunity: You should have said that in order to increase immersion of this race that when their blindfolds are on, the output to the game window is suppressed. And all of the new characters gen with their blindfolds on. :)