The Chantry College Seeks Applicants! 03/19/2019 09:41 PM CDT
The Chantry College of Nydds is seeking applicants for a new research grant. Citing a desire for some new ideas and perspectives, this grant is open to any Imperial resident or citizen. The specific topic of research shall be determined by the applicant, but should pertain to the Empire, including its cultures and history. Aspiring applicants are required to submit a proposal for their research outlining its topic, as well as the merits of this research, to be reviewed by the faculty of the College.

And now for the OOC Details of this Human Lore Contest. We are looking for some proposals for Human/Imperial Lore documents. The proposal should include a general outline of the lore topic, along with the reason for conducting this research. While these are the OOC details and explanation for the contest, the proposals themselves should be done In Character and be something appropriate for the character submitting the proposal. The overall length of the proposal should only be a few pages at most as this will just be a proposal, not an actual lore document. The deadline for submissions is May 20th (5/20/19).

All entries need to be sent to GS4-Lydil@play.net and use the following format:

Email Subject: Chantry College Research Proposal

Your Character Name:
Your Account Name:
Title of Your Research Proposal:

The proposal itself should follow in the body of the email.

Applicants are limited to a single entry per character.

-Lydil
Re: The Chantry College Seeks Applicants! 03/20/2019 01:03 PM CDT
I am not familiar with grant proposals. Do you have a link to a model of how you would like this to look?
Re: The Chantry College Seeks Applicants! 03/24/2019 02:10 AM CDT
>I am not familiar with grant proposals. Do you have a link to a model of how you would like this to look?

There isn't a specific model I am looking for in the proposal. The term was used since that is what is used in the academic world. So long as the criteria is met of explaining what you are looking to research and then provide information on why this is something that should be researched, then the format used it up to you.

-Lydil
Re: The Chantry College Seeks Applicants! 05/11/2019 02:29 PM CDT
As a reminder, all applications are due in nine (9) days on 5/20/2019. All those who would care to send in their entries should do so by the end of that day.

-Lydil

For those who missed the original announcement, I will repeat it below:

The Chantry College of Nydds is seeking applicants for a new research grant. Citing a desire for some new ideas and perspectives, this grant is open to any Imperial resident or citizen. The specific topic of research shall be determined by the applicant, but should pertain to the Empire, including its cultures and history. Aspiring applicants are required to submit a proposal for their research outlining its topic, as well as the merits of this research, to be reviewed by the faculty of the College.

And now for the OOC Details of this Human Lore Contest. We are looking for some proposals for Human/Imperial Lore documents. The proposal should include a general outline of the lore topic, along with the reason for conducting this research. While these are the OOC details and explanation for the contest, the proposals themselves should be done In Character and be something appropriate for the character submitting the proposal. The overall length of the proposal should only be a few pages at most as this will just be a proposal, not an actual lore document. The deadline for submissions is May 20th (5/20/19).

All entries need to be sent to GS4-Lydil@play.net and use the following format:

Email Subject: Chantry College Research Proposal

Your Character Name:
Your Account Name:
Title of Your Research Proposal:

The proposal itself should follow in the body of the email.

Applicants are limited to a single entry per character.
Re: The Chantry College Seeks Applicants! 05/22/2019 12:25 AM CDT
Thank you to all who submitted an entry into this contest. I have responded to everyone who did so confirming their entry. If anyone did not receive a confirmation from me, please reach out to me via email and send in your entry, as I would not want to have missed any.

-Lydil