Krolvin Rebellion 02/01/2019 04:14 PM CST

Hi I am Groshk. I am a half krolvin. My mother was a human herbalist and my sperm injector was a white back chief that led a raid on my mothers village. When she realized she was pregnant she started getting threats from the remaining villagers and demands were made to make sure the life inside her (my own) did not come to fruition.

But she was a very good woman. She taught me to respect all life and she taught me the balance of life like how the lion will eat the gazelle but I shouldn't hate the lion for it. I had a krolvin mentor when I became a teen. Long story to that. but he taught me the old ways of my people. And he got me to realize not all Krolvin are bad. With his encouragement I am starting a Krolvin Rebellion. I have educated a few other krolvin who no longer participate in the raids but the movement still needs to grow and awareness that half krolvin shouldn't be hated or feared needs to be made known as well. We did not choose our lineage like any other. We just are what we are.

I'm looking for help with the krolvin Rebellion. I also need to come up with a good symbol for it. I altered my pants to have silver tribal patterns but I wanted it to say Krolvin Rebellion tribal patterns but couldn't. I need to come up with a description for it. I am open to any ideas and am very interested in hearing back from the community about this.

Thank you for your time,

Groshk