09/07 Bounty Help 10PM Landing Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild
09/08 House Meeting 9:00PM Landing Willow Hall, Fireside Room
09/12 Heal and Spell 8PM Landing Willow Hall, Companion Park
09/15 House Meeting 9:00PM Landing Willow Hall, Fireside Room
09/14 Bounty Help 10PM Icemule Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild
09/26 Heal and Spell 8PM Landing Willow Hall, Companion Park
09/22 House Meeting 9:00PM Landing Willow Hall, Fireside Room
09/28 Bounty Help 10PM Landing Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild

Minutes for Restday, the 25th day of Phoenatos, in the year 5113.
Members in attendance: Ohnus, Cheas, Ymeia, Balradrung, Ranpalandil, Casilla
Members on amunet: None.
Guests and prospective members: Huch, Tyiara, Xixtrataa

Announcements:

Welcome back to another installment of The Willow Hall Meeting Minutes!... Having a get together? Want to share it with the membership? Have a birthday coming up!? Let Cheas or Casilla know and they will it on the meeting minutes!
Do you have an idea for an event you would like to Coordinate? Come to a meeting and let us know or you can contact any officer!
Visit the Willow Hall Event Calendar! You can stay up to date all the time now! See the new calendar here! Don't forget to bookmark it!

Announcing the new and improved Website! Cheas and Casilla have been working hard on getting it ready to bring to you! It can be found at www.willowhall.org! It is almost completed! It is however available durring our work on it. We would like to stress test it. Please feel free to visit and register with the website and forums. It is our hope that the new forums will allow better communication between officers and members. We would like to invite you to promote it with your friends as well. The forums will be open to all gemstone players!
The current rules of the forums is that there will be no harassment allowed! There is to be no merchandising of any kind on the forums. The forums will have active moderators and the rules will be enforced. We want it to be a clean environment where all gemstone members can come and communicate.
There are graphics specific to Every House so we can recognize who are members of which house. Please give Casilla and Cheas your feedback on the website either by posting on the forums or via any other method of communication.

Meeting Notes:

Was a discussion about the fishing tournament on the 31st hope to see members attend!
A Wastebasket was added to the Companion Park at the cost of 1 IP point!
Was an outstanding request as part of the lodge design in Icemule that looks like may be ready to go thru! (roasting marshmallows) The quoted cost was 10-12 IP for it.
Ymeia's joint event with Onoir has been a huge success! The Heal and Spell event will be continuing! Prizes will be given out randomly to those who attend!
Ymeia has moved to the position of Seneschal under her own request. Nomination period and voting was waved by unanimous decision of the officers present at the meeting.

Ymeia recites:

"I Ymeia Peak, having been entrusted by the Members of Willow Hall to hold the office of Seneschal, do solemnly swear to uphold and defend the beliefs of Willow Hall. I swear to wield the powers given me for the betterment of the House and its Members. I hereto commit my life in allegiance to Willow Hall, to the Members of Willow Hall, and to the lands in which I roam.""

Ohnus intones the mystic words of investiture...

"With these words and by this action...

"...I invest you as Seneschal of our House!"

(Ohnus places his left hand on Ymeia's head)

"...Receive now the secrets of your office!"

There is a flash of light!

And as suddenly as it appears, it is gone!

Cheas nominated Casilla for the officer position of Archive Keeper and she accepted. Seeing as her exceptional service with the Website she was invested with the Archive Keeper position without voting period due to her service with the website.

Casilla recites:

"I Casilla, having been entrusted by the Members of Willow Hall to hold the office of Archive Keeper, do solemnly swear to uphold and defend the beliefs of Willow Hall. I swear to wield the powers given me for the betterment of the House and its Members. I hereto commit my life in allegiance to Willow Hall, to the Members of Willow Hall, and to the lands in which I roam."

Ohnus intones the mystic words of investiture...

"With these words and by this action...

"...I invest you as Archive Keeper of our House!"

(Ohnus places his left hand on Casilla's head)

"...Receive now the secrets of your office!"

There is a flash of light!

And as suddenly as it appears, it is gone!

And that's all I have for you today! Thanks for tuning in!

Submitted,

-Lady Cheas of Wendwillow
-Forest Gnome Ranger
-Scroll Keeper of Willow Hall