Willow Hall Meeting Minutes 6-13-13 06/14/2013 05:04 PM CDT
Willow Hall
First In - Last Out
http://www.willowhall.org

Willow Guardian: Lord Ohnus dyxie98@yahoo.com
Branch Guardian: Vacant Nominations are OPEN. Current Nominee is Landrat.
Scroll Keeper: Lady Kizalia kizalia@me.com
Archive Keeper: Lady Cheas ladycheas@gmail.com
Exchequer: Lord Rasti gsrasti@aol.com
Auditor: Lord Ranpalandil taurhini@hotmail.com
Chancellor: Lord Landrat mstaggs@triad.rr.com
Seneschal: Lady Aisalt dawgobert@gmail.com
Arbitrator: Lord Nattor trystan.hayden@gmail.com

Upcoming Events:

06/15 Bounty Help 10PM Landing Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild
06/16 Fishing 10AM-6PM Landing Willow Hall, Companion Park
06/20 House Meeting 9:30PM Landing Willow Hall, Fireside Room
06/22 Bounty Help 10PM Icemule Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild
06/27 House Meeting 9:30PM Landing Willow Hall, Fireside Room
06/29 Bounty Help 10PM Landing Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild
07/04 House Meeting 9:30PM Landing Willow Hall, Fireside Room
07/06 Bounty Help 10PM Icemule Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild
07/11 House Meeting 9:30PM Undecided Willow Hall, Fireside Room
07/13 Bounty Help 10PM Landing Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild
07/14 - 07/20 Frontier Days Multiple Landing Multiple Locations
07/16 -07/17 Bardfest Multiple Landing Multiple Locations

Minutes for Niiman, the 13th day of Lumnea, in the year 5112.
Members in attendance: Ohnus, Landrat, Aisalt, Ranpalandil.
Members on amunet: None.
Guests and prospective members: None.

Welcome back to another installment of The Willow Hall Meeting Minutes!... Having a get together? Want to share it with the membership? Have a birthday coming up!? Let Cheas know and she will it on the meeting minutes!

Do you have an idea for an event you would like to Coordinate? Come to a meeting and let us know or you can contact any officer!

A few weeks ago we got a new member to the Willow Hall Family. I would like to take this time to officially welcome Domri to Willow Hall and hope everyone will make him feel welcome!

Meeting Minutes today are based off notes the Ranpalandil was kind enough to send me. I was not in attendance to this weeks meeting.

Willow Hall will be hosting 2 games for Frontier Days next month. Ranpalandil and Aisalt will be hosting Fungus Fun, Kizalia will be doing Lucky Strike. If you would like to host an event for Frontier Days, please contact any other officer by 07/01 to have enough time to make arrangements.

Willow Hall will be participating in White Haven's second annual Winterfest in the month of Eorgaen. If you would like to participate. If you have ideas about different Events for the Winterfest or any other event as always please contact any other officer!

Nominations are being accepted thru 6/20 for the BRANCH GUARDIAN position; a second is required for consideration. Please see an officer if you have a submission. Currently Landrat is the only one to have been nominated for the position.

Willow Hall would like to thank Anta for her very generous donation to the Willow Hall House Shop of 100 Haste Amulets!

Aisalt is hosting a fishing contest on 06/16 at 10AM. If you would like to attend it will be at the Companion Park in Willow Hall!

That’s all i have for you this week. I hope i will be able to keep it up and get you the weekly installments again!

Submitted,

-Cheas the Forest Gnome of Wendwillow
-Willow Hall - Archive Keeper