04/25 House Meeting 9:30PM Landing Willow Hall, Fireside Room
04/27 Bounty Help 10PM Icemule Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild
05/02 House Meeting 9:30PM Landing Willow Hall, Fireside Room
05/04 Bounty Help 10PM Landing Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild
05/09 House Meeting 9:30PM Landing Willow Hall, Fireside Room
05/11 Bounty Help 10PM Icemule Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild
05/16 House Meeting 9:30PM Landing Willow Hall, Fireside Room
05/18 Bounty Help 10PM Landing Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild

Minutes for Niiman, the 18th day of Olaesta, in the year 5112.
Members in attendance: Ohnus, Ranpalandil, Aisalt, Cheas, Astenniall.
Guests and prospective members: None.

Hello all you happy Willow Hall Members! Its time yet again for another installment of..... Drumroll please!!!..... Meeting Minutes! Yeah!!! Cheers! Rahhh!

As always if there is something you would like to announce to the house be it a special event or a birthday or whatever feel free to let me know!

I know there has been much tragedy in the turnip farm. For those whom have been effected we the Officers wish you well and hope you will be able to overcome whatever it is that has caused you greif.

On to the Meeting Notes! ... Suprise Suprise! There has been alot of friendly chatter! Yeah! Meetings are alot of fun come on down and experience it for yourself! For the purpose of these Minutes again i will only touch base on the relevent topics discussed at the meeting.

There was some discussion about the House Handbooks. If you are in need of one just need to contact an officer and we can get you one! Really nifty little books they are! Use them as a conversation starter and become a Willow Hall Recruiter! Share your experences with Willow Hall to others! The Handbooks are free and plentiful!

I was pritty much a zombie at the meeting so there was a few cute little puns! Nobody used to seein' me so tired cuz i ish hyper! Yeah!!! Aisalt made claim that i was in sugar shock! teehee dats awesome!

There was some discussion about the prize closet items and the Chrism Gems as well. Mostly how we are able to distribute them and their usefulness.

Remember we are still taking submissions for new prize items! Have an idea for something to add to our prize closet let an officer know!

There was some discussion about different events we can be doin' and different events we have done... Like Fishing!, Lobstering! Yeah! Events are fun! If you want to be a part of any kind of an event with the house Let Aisalt or any other officer know! We will get you setup with Aisalt and get it organized!

Ranpalandil Made his Report on the house coffers!

As of Ranpalandil's last report, Willow Hall's coffers held 322,507,174 silvers.
There has not been much activity and all of that in a positive direction.
Ranpalandil deposited 1,100,000 silvers from the shops.
Willow Hall closed its coffers on 323,607,174 silvers.

Please give generously to Willow Hall.

Thats all i got for you today! As always. We the Officers of Willow Hall are here to serve you the members! Let us know how we can make your experence in the house better!

Submitted,

-Cheas the Forest Gnome of Wendwillow
-Willow Hall - Archive Keeper