Branch Guardian: Vacant Vacant
Scroll Keeper: Lady Kizalia kizalia@me.com
Archive Keeper: Lady Cheas ladycheas@gmail.com
Exchequer: Lord Rasti gsrasti@aol.com
Auditor: Lord Ranpalandil taurhini@hotmail.com
Chancellor: Lord Landrat mstaggs@triad.rr.com
Seneschal: Lady Aisalt dawgobert@aol.com
Arbitrator: Lord Nattor trystan.hayden@gmail.com

Minutes for Niiman, the 4th day of Olaesta, in the year 5112.
Members in attendance: Ohnus, Aisalt, Cheas, Ranpalandil, Dendum, Astenniall, Caerus, Lynvai, Balradrung,
Guests and prospective members: Sintali.

There was a lot covered this meeting. I will just be summarizing the important parts of the meeting today.

First of all we are looking for assistance in designing new items for the prize closet to give away at events! Yeah! Those of you who are Creative and wish to submit ideas for prizes in our prize closet please get in touch with an officer or you can send me an E-Scroll and we will get your entry in the list to be reviewed!! Get those thinkin' caps on!!

Keep an eye on the blackboards in the annex's and house as Ohnus has been writing notes up there for all to read!

There has been a change in the Meeting Locations. We will be meeting in Wehnimer's Landing in the Fireside Room in the House every meeting this month. We will not be having a meeting in Elven Nations this month. The last meeting of the month will rotate locations. Check the blackboard the first week of every month to find out where the last meeting of the month will be!

We would like to welcome Astenniall back to Elanthia! After his 106 month break from the adventure he has rejoined us in Elanthia! Welcome back to Willow Hall! Good to have you back!

If you would like to Volenteer your time to assist the house in events or host some events for the house please contact Lady Aisalt she will be happy to work with you and get everything planned and arranged!

Ranpalandil's Report on the House Coffers!

As of Ranpalandil's last report, Willow Hall's coffers held 323,817,174 silvers.
Anta purchased prizes from the prize closet totaling 90,000 silvers
Ranpalandil deposited 600,000 silvers from the shops.
Aisalt purchased prizes from the prize closet totaling 355,000 silvers for an archery contest we had month before last
Ranpalandil withdrew 250,000 silvers for prizes for the archery contest
Aisalt deposited 50,000 silvers
Ohnus purchased a prize from the prize closet for 15,000 silvers
Ranpalandil deposited an additional 400,000 silvers from the shops
Willow Hall closed its coffers on 321,907,174 silvers. And Ranpalandil have another 600,000 silvers to deposit from the shop in Zul Logoth.

Please give generously to Willow Hall.

As always! If you have any kind of news you would like to share with the house membership please feel free to contact me and I will be sure to get it on the meeting minutes! Birthdays? Partys? Events? Let it be known!

If you have any ideas at all in regards to the house be it an improvement or an event please speak with an officer! We are here for you and we want to hear what you have to say!

Hope to see everyone at the next meeting! Hope I can attend it myself!

Upcoming events:

04/06 Bounty Help 10PM Landing Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild
04/13 Bounty Help 10PM Icemule Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild
04/20 Bounty Help 10PM Landing Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild
04/27 Bounty Help 10PM Icemule Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild
05/04 Bounty Help 10PM Landing Tent outside the Adventurer's Guild

Submitted,

-Cheas the Forest Gnome of Wendwillow
-Willow Hall - Archive Keeper