Branch Guardian:Lord Ohnus dyxie98@yahoo.com
Exchequer: Lord Rasti gsrasti@aol.com
Scroll Keeper: Lady Kizalia kizalia@me.com
Chancellor: Lady Alexys gsalexys@aol.com
Judges: Lord Mamu ishvar.prasad@gmail.com
Lord Selvan troutgames@yahoo.com
Arbitrator: Lord Nattor trystan.hayden@gmail.com

Upcoming Events:

7/07 Bounty Help 10pm EST in the tent outside the Adventurer's Guild in Wehnimer's Landing
7/20 - 7/22 Koaratos Days in Kharam Dzu
7/21 Bounty Help 10pm EST in the tent outside the Adventurer's Guild in Wehnimer's Landing
7/27 Alliance Affirmation Festival - Ranger Roulette 9pm EST outside the tree house in Sylvarraend

ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR CO-TREASURER. THE VOTE FOR WILLOW GUARDIAN IS NOW OPEN.

Meeting minutes for Tilamaires, day 3 of the month Koaratos in the year 5112.

Members in attendance: Anta, Lyracellan, Nattor, Kizalia and Dreaer.

Anta asks, "Alright then, let's get down to business shall we?"

Anta says, "I had a great time last weekend, freezing by rear off in Icemule Lost Ranger."

Anta says, "Thank you Kizalia for organizing everything."

Kizalia says, "I had alot of help."

Kizalia says, "Dreaer, Ohnus and the rest of our hidden rangers."

Anta says, "Oh yeah, I wanted to get in the minutes that the lost rangers all get to choose a prize from the prize closet for helping out."

Kizalia says, "I gave the hiders from White Haven a scavenger sack."

Anta exclaims, "Coming up!"

Anta says, "This weekend.. um the 7th."

Anta says, "We have bounty help."

Anta says, "You know you all want to dodge krolvin and slough through snow to pick herbs for your fellow townsfolk."

Kizala says, "None of the officers responded to the mail I sent around regarding Frontier Days."

Kizalia says, "We do normally participate, but we need volunteers to host events."

Kizalia says, "I didn't want to sign up until someone committed to handling it."

Anta says, "We'd need people who were interested in running an event."

Anta says, "So I suppose we could send out a call in the minutes."

Anta says, "Alright, sign me up for a scavenger hunt."

Anta says, "Corlyne from House Sylvanfair sent me a letter."

Anta says, "She wanted to cohost a rolton race/derby type of event."

Anta says, "I told her I'd love to help out, I saw that you, Kiz, and Ohnus both said you'd be on board too."

Anta says, "We'll let you guys know when we have more details."

Anta says, "We have.. so very many silvers."

Anta says, "320,894,396 silvers."

Anta says, "Rasti must be pleased."

Kizalia says, "Teras event coming up in a few weeks. See an officer if you want a ticket to go."

Anta says, "Last item of business I have tonight."

Anta says, "The vote for Willow Guardian."

Anta says, "Ohnus was the only person who was nominated, that was seconded, and he accepted the nomination."

Anta says, "We did receive a nomination for Alexys, however it was not seconded, nor did she respond to my letter asking her to send a letter stating she wishes to run. Therefore she will not be included in the vote."

Anta says, "I'm now going to set up the vote, just so everything is official. It will be Ohnus versus abstain."

Kizalia says, "I wish to nominate Dreaer for co-treasurer. To give Rasti some help."

Anta says, "I'll second that nomination."

Anta asks, "Would you accept?"

Dreaer says, "I surely would."

Anta says, "Excellent! Let it also be known that following this week's vote we will be holding a vote for Co-treasurer. We'll accept nominations for one week."

Anta says, "The vote for Willow Guardian will remain open for one week. To vote simply visit the hall or any local annex and VOTE HOUSE to cast your decision."

Anta says, "It's now open."

Anta asks, "Is there any other Hall business tonight?"

Kizalia says, "Anything on the Alliance Festival yet? I know we had been given days and times, but didn't know if events were solidly planned that I could tack up on the bulletin board."

Anta says, "Alexys mentioned that she would be willing to run a game of Ranger roulette if anyone would volunteer to help her."

Kizalia says, "I could help."

Kizalia says, "Looks like 9pm and 10pm on the 27th of Koaratos."

Anta exclaims, "Alright guys, I'll call this meeting closed then, remember to vote! Watch out for krolvin! First In!"

Anta then adjourned the meeting. Lyracellan made a donation to the house shop.

Submitted

Kizalia
Scroll Keeper