Exchequer: Lord Rasti gsrasti@aol.com
Scroll Keeper: Lady Kizalia kizalia@me.com
Chancellor: Lady Alexys gsalexys@aol.com
Judges: Lord Mamu ishvar.prasad@gmail.com
Lord Selvan troutgames@yahoo.com
Arbitrator: Lord Nattor trystan.hayden@gmail.com

Upcoming Events:

6/29 Lost Ranger with White Haven 9pm EST in Icemule
7/07 Bounty Help 10pm EST in the tent outside the Adventurer's Guild in Wehnimer's Landing
7/21 Bounty Help 10pm EST in the tent outside the Adventurer's Guild in Wehnimer's Landing

Meeting minutes for Tilamaires, day 26 of the month Lumnea in the year 5112.

Members in attendance: Anta, Alexys, Lyracellan, Ohnus, Kizalia and Dreaer.

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Good evening guys."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "I'm afraid I don't have much time tonight so I'll just jump right into things."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Those of you around the landing, i'm sure you've noticed the town is besieged by krolvin."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Krentuk, the one in posession of the orb has been causing havok."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "I advise you all to be cautious when entering the Landing. I know the Drakes have been weeding out the krolvin a lot."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "But every bit of help counts."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Secondly, I wanted to remind everyone that Lost Ranger is this Day of the Huntress, just three days from now."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "We'll be kicking things off in the White Haven courtyard at 9 in the evening."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Also don't forget to check out the raffles while you're there! There is one set up in the white haven courtyard and one set up in front of our lodge."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Lastly I would like to mention that we have received a nomination for the position of Willow Guardian for Ohnus. It has also been seconded. I'd like to officially ask you, Ohnus. Do you accept the nomination?"

Ohnus: [Willow Hall] "I do."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Excellent, thank you."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Just a reminder, you have the next four days if you would like to nominate someone for the position."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "If you would like to nominate yourself, just send a letter of intent to Kizalia by the end of the month as well."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "On the first I'll open the vote!"

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Is there any other news?"

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Regarding the upcoming Alliance festival, Alexys says, "We have our two time spots for our events."."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Alexys says, "And I know you said you were interested in one fo them. I will happily run an event in the other, but will need assistance with it."."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Alexys says, "I think you had said Lucky Strike, I would Ranger Roullete, if someone who has run it or knows it well could help."."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Also I may have to withdraw my offer for running an event.. my available time is going to be spotty in the upcoming months."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Alexys has offered to hold both events if need be, but if anyone can volunteer some time to help out, please send her a note."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "With ranger roulette I would recommend a spiker, a wheel distrubtor, and a host. So she'd need two volunteers for that."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Er distributor."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Murdered that one."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Alright! I'm running short on my time folks, so before I run away, is there any last bit of business?"

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Oh! also our latest round of prize closet items are nearing completion."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "We should have them by the time Lost Ranger commences."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "If that's all then I wish you all a good evening, Stay safe, slay krolvin. First in!"

Anta then adjourned the meeting.

Submitted,

Kizalia
Scroll Keeper