Branch Guardian:Lord Ohnus dyxie98@yahoo.com
Exchequer: Lord Rasti gsrasti@aol.com
Scroll Keeper: Lady Kizalia kizalia@me.com
Chancellor: Lady Alexys gsalexys@aol.com
Judges: Lord Mamu ishvar.prasad@gmail.com
Lord Selvan troutgames@yahoo.com
Arbitrator: Lord Nattor trystan.hayden@gmail.com

Upcoming Events:

6/16 Bounty Help 10pm EST in the tent outside the Adventurer's Guild in Wehnimer's Landing
6/29 Lost Ranger with White Haven 9pm EST in Icemule

Meeting minutes for Tilamaires, day 5 of the month Lumnea in the year 5112.

Members in attendance: Anta, Nattor, Ohnus. Dreaer, Kizalia and Alexys on amunet.

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Just wanted to update everyone that we sent in our event request support for Koaratos."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "We requested support for our weekend 'o fun in Teras, including a fancy bow that we're going to raffle off."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Alexys are you fixed now? I was wondering if you had anything planned for the Alliance Affirmation ceremony in Koaratos?"

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Alexys reports that she has to meet up with Sabreon for scheduling. Anyone mention that they want to run an event?"

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Alright, If no one else plans on anything I'm always up for a game of Lucky Strike."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Our coffers stand at 323004646 silvers."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "We've got another bounty help next weekend as well."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "No word yet on our prize closet items from last month but the calendar was fixed."

Kizalia: [Willow Hall] "Any update on our handbooks?"

Anta: [Willow Hall] "No, but I did put a reminder in our support request."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Are you guys all ready for lost ranger? It's only a couple weeks away right?"

Kizalia: [Willow Hall] "I've got volunteers for the spots and clues, so I'm as ready as I'm getting."

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Alright, that's all the fun stuff I've got. Any news from anyone else?"

Anta: [Willow Hall] "Alright guys, I'll call this meeting closed then. Thanks for listening in and we'll see you all back at home in the landing next week!"

Anta then adjourned the meeting.

Submitted,

Kizalia
Scroll Keeper