Willow Guardian:Lady Anta jesscloreto@gmail.com
Branch Guardian:Lord Ohnus dyxie98@yahoo.com
Exchequer: Lord Rasti gsrasti@aol.com
Scroll Keeper: Lady Kizalia kizalia@me.com
Chancellor: Lady Alexys gsalexys@aol.com
Judges: Lord Mamu ishvar.prasad@gmail.com
Lord Selvan troutgames@yahoo.com
Arbitrator: Lord Nattor trystan.hayden@gmail.com

We are planning a weekend long event in Teras the weekend of 7/20-7/22. To host events or volunteer to help where needed, please contact one of your officers.

Meeting minutes for Tilamaires, day 8 of the month Ivastaen in the year 5112.

Members in attendance: Dreaer, Lyracellan, Alexys, Kizalia. Ranpalandil by amunet.

Alexys says, "Well, thanks to everyone for coming this eve."

Alexys says, "I believe our meeting will be brief, but there are a few things to bring up."

Alexys says, "This past weekend was the Spring Fling."

Alexys says, "Ohnus and Fulton both held successful events, which had quite a few people attending."

Alexys says, "Ohnus held a box game, excuse me because I forget the name, but it was very enjoyed by those in attendance."

Alexys says, "Best guess! Thats right."

Alexys says, "Following that, we all headed over to the Dreadnaught house for a fishing competition."

Alexys says, "Quite a few fish were caught, with friendly banter and competition as well."

Alexys says, "Last week Kizalia told us about an upcoming event with White Haven in Icemule, which I am sure we are all looking forward to as well. Complete with a lost ranger game."

Alexys says, "The last I know of our accounts, we currently have 323,597,896 in our coffers. That should cover my spending habit wonderfully."

Alexys says, "Oh! I believe the alliance will be growing soon with new houses joining."

Alexys says, "I will give you more inforation as it becomes official."

Alexys says, "Just because our month long membership drive is over, please always keep in mind looking for new members."

Alexys says, "Maybe give a young one some help, or just help spread the word of what activities we do."

Alexys says, "A house tour sometimes can be a good idea as well, highlighting some of our fantastic areas in the house."

Alexys says, "We have a beautiful house to share.. so when you have a free minute or so, its a good idea to spread info about our home."

Alexys says, "The archery on the roof, a bar, and obviously, our treehouse."

Alexys then concluded the meeting.

Submitted,

Kizalia
Scroll Keeper