An Early Morning Enlightenment 04/11/2018 12:35 PM CDT

A loud crash brings Enestrie straight out of her bed. As she tries to brush her unruly hair back and focus, she sees the diminutive halfling hastily brushing ashes back into the fireplace.

"Calpa! What have you done?”

Calpa shyly turns to face Enestrie. “Begging your pardon, Lady Enestrie, I was so excited and energized I came in here and straight away tried to build a fire, but my clumsiness caused all the logs to fall, and the ashes came roaring out of the fireplace, and, and, and, I made a mess!”

Enestrie sighs at Calpa and asks, “what has you so excited, my dear?”

Calpa’s face lights up with joy as she replies: “See, I was in the Town Center earlier hiding, and that new lady from White Haven- Miss Tawariell, she was giving spells and feeding folks breakfast! I stole a winterberry tart, and uh.” Calpa hangs her head.

Enestrie shakes her head at Calpa and says, “You stole a tart?”

Calpa argues, “well not really, they said they were for everyone! I just took it without anyone seeing me!”

Frowning, Enestrie says, “tell me more about the spells and breakfast?”

Calpa says: “There were a whole bunch of folks there with Miss Tawariell! There was Darkc, Umath, Rovvigen, Dardosei, Laelithonel, Sabotage, Altheren, Duathwen, Salarus, Lairin, Lazzaes, Vanai, Jalodg, Conneir, and Jastalyn!”

Calpa continues while dancing around happily, “They are gonna do this on a regular basis and they are gonna tell the TownCrier about It, so we can all get up early and go!”

Enestrie frowns at Calpa, “You want me to get up early?”

Calpa announces loudly, “But………. coffee!”

Enestrie agrees, “That might get me inspired-speaking of coffee-where is mine?”

Calpa dashes to the stove, whistling happily and prepares Enestrie’s coffee while pondering when the next Breakfast and Spells event by White Haven might be. She thinks to herself: “Oh I hope it is soon!”

Calpa beams as she hands the steaming mug of fresh java to Enestrie.
Enestrie finds it impossible to stay cross with this perky halfling for very long and returns her beam with a cheerful smile of her own.

“Breakfast and Spells from my very own House White Haven,” she muses. “I like it.”

Enestrie, High Priestess of Lorminstra
LightWeaver, House White Haven
Intercessor, ICICLE