A contest! Accepting ornament design submissions to represent house White Haven! 10/11/2017 10:34 PM CDT
It is once again time for the annual Solstice Celebration and Ornament Contest! Submit your ornament design to Faulkil --> peregrinefalcon@play.net (you may submit up to 3 designs) no later than November 8th. Include your character name with your submission! House members and officers are eligible to enter. Entries will be judged by officers that have not entered (blind panel). Winner and runner up will receive a prize from our prize closet and your entry will be submitted to represent house White Haven! Additional rewards to be awarded to the designer and our house if your entry places in the top 3 against the other house submissions!

-- Robert aka Faulkil
Re: A contest! Accepting ornament design submissions to represent house White Haven! 11/11/2017 11:48 PM CST
Thanks to those that submitted ornament designs for this years contest! If you submitted a design but did not hear back from me then I did not receive your submission. Please post here or contact me in game within the next 24 hours or so. Otherwise, the judging is underway and we will announce our top two winners sometime next week!

-- Robert

Damp deeply exclaims, "It's a wizard's locked project!"