Twilight Hall's 23rd Anniversary Wrap Up 11/22/2019 09:39 AM CST
As the 23rd Anniversary of Twilight Hall draws to a close, I’d like to acknowledge some of the folks who helped make it happen and share a few thoughts. First and foremost, Twilight Hall’s success would not be what it is without the support of the amazing group of officers planning and working both behind the scenes and with the public - Khylynnia, Velfi, Leafiara, Sarlena, Evician, Rolfard, Fromer, and Telyav. We realize officers come and go due to life reasons that may draw them away, but our group has been continually efficient and supportive since the beginning of my new office. Our growth and success rests on the shoulders of those who give a little extra with very little in return.

Secondly, our members are unlike any other in the fact that they remain upbeat and positive, supporting our house endeavors when they can and continuing to keep the peace at home. This may not sound like a lot, but when we don’t have to worry about what’s going on inside the house, we can focus on what we can do to make our house even better.

Last, and certainly not least, I would like to thank all of those who aren’t members of Twilight Hall that showed up in droves to support our events and raffles. We work very hard throughout the year to bring you fun events and amazing raffle items, but without your continued support, our house wouldn’t be as amazing as it is today. Here’s to another 23 years!

Sincerely,

Jastalyn Dragorth
Chairman, Twilight Hall

"Veiled in the darkness or aglow in the light, the magic of Twilight beckons all."

~Support your GMs, They don't get as much recognition as they should!