Annex in Ta'Illistim 01/08/2016 10:14 AM CST
Rolfard settled back in his seat after placing his signet stamp onto a couple of carefully folded, yet well-handled scrolls. He tapped his fingers against his temples as a sigh of relief escaped his lips. "Let's see if the Queen approves.", he murmers softly to himself. Almost as quickly, the look of resolve returned as he begins drafting an architectural design on a fresh, unwrinkled scroll with a long owl plume quill.
Re: Annex in Ta'Illistim 03/21/2016 06:02 PM CDT
[Gyldemar Road]
The wind whistles softly through the upper reaches of the surrounding trees, providing a soft backdrop for travel along the road. The low call of a great horned owl occasionally echoes from deep within the forest, and bullfrogs respond from the moister, sheltered patches beneath fallen logs. Warm air circulates lazily along the road, and it would be as easy to curl up and sleep under one of the large, spreading pines as to continue to forge on along the cobblestone way.
Also here: Chairman Rolfard
Obvious paths: north, southwest

Rolfard raspily confides, "This here maze of pines lead to something beyond the forest!"
Re: Annex in Ta'Illistim 03/22/2016 10:20 AM CDT

How do you get into the lockers?
Re: Annex in Ta'Illistim 03/22/2016 04:38 PM CDT
Look around the mosaic.
Re: Annex in Ta'Illistim 03/24/2016 02:07 AM CDT
On the new Annex,
1st: Coolness
2nd: Is there going to be a map?
3rd: Is the a noded room? Super node?

The soul of Frezze Peak and so many others in the house of Twilight..
Re: Annex in Ta'Illistim 03/24/2016 08:50 AM CDT

>2nd: Is there going to be a map?
>3rd: Is the a noded room? Super node?

well, there is a map we used in the design, I guess I can post it. The annex is only 5 rooms, including the locker, but we tried to make it seem bigger.

the Great Chamber is a node. We are not allowed more than one supernode, and that is in the main house in Warble's Parlor.

I stocked the bin with tea and ceramic mugs last night, although you can use the leftover root beer (sassafras concoction) frosty mugs and champagne glasses as well, or any other beverage container.

Instructions for the stove (thanks to Maetriks): https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Coffee_and_tea_brewing

I also stocked the divination room (look in the censer) with incense and one of these: https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/The_Black_Sands
Re: Annex in Ta'Illistim 03/25/2016 02:30 AM CDT
Thank you, I guess a former deputy ambassador has to make a trip out to the nations to get a look see and bask in the glory of the hard work people put in.
Re: Annex in Ta'Illistim 03/27/2016 12:48 PM CDT

Love it!
Re: Annex in Ta'Illistim 03/27/2016 08:47 PM CDT
Hazzah!