Special 19th Anniversary Raffle 11/02/2015 01:28 PM CST
Event website: https://sites.google.com/site/anniversaryarmor/ (please review this website for all rules and prizes, as well as ticket availability)

If you haven't read the MOD, then you should be aware that Twilight Hall is offering a special raffle for its 19th Anniversary Celebration. There will be 100 tickets for 25 winners, of which the 19th number spun will win 8x HCP double leathers (or an alternate 5 million silvers if they choose). The other 24 winners will win a choice of ANYTHING ELSE from the prize closet and selected prize stock.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE LOGGED IN OR PRESENT TO WIN. But since Bakira and I will likely be spending an hour plus at the Wheel of Chance on 11/20 at 8:30 pm, we'll be looking to have some fun during it, and anything done during the wheel spinning will be separate from ticket sales.

Tickets for House members cost 750,000 and the ticket sales are exclusive to House members through Wednesday. On Thursday tickets will open up to the general public, for which tickets cost 900,000, so House members are advised to buy early. Another advantage to buying early is that every Sunday the week restarts and you will have the opportunity to buy another ticket.

While we know the system is easy to get around, we are requesting that people (members and the public) only buy one ticket per week as specified regardless of how many characters and accounts they have so that as many people as possible can participate.

To clarify since I've gotten a couple of questions about this, prize stock includes things we've picked up from festivals for prizes and shop sales and is listed in bullets under the tabled information in the Prize Tier list on the event website (https://sites.google.com/site/anniversaryarmor/). These lists will likely get an update before the Anniversary week starts and the entire Prize Tier list will be used throughout the week at different events (upon the hosting officer's choice).
Re: Special 19th Anniversary Raffle 11/02/2015 01:39 PM CST

I don't want to delete and repost again:

Any officer can sell you a ticket: Rolfard, Velfi, Allereli, Merikas, Bakira, Archsenex, Jastalyn, and Telyav. If for whatever reason they are non-responsive, please forgive them (or me), and feel free to email me at my play.net, including your character name, and that will give us a heads up to look for you.
Re: Special 19th Anniversary Raffle 11/02/2015 01:39 PM CST
The open house when the Hall was created was on Friday the 8th; this year the 8th falls on Sunday. Is there anything special going on either this coming Sunday, or on Tuesday the 10th (next closest meeting date)?

We should make sure to drag Kyrion & Warble over from Plat, too.
Re: Special 19th Anniversary Raffle 11/02/2015 02:05 PM CST
>The open house when the Hall was created was on Friday the 8th; this year the 8th falls on Sunday. Is there anything special going on either this coming Sunday, or on Tuesday the 10th (next closest meeting date)?

>We should make sure to drag Kyrion & Warble over from Plat, too.

The next meeting is tomorrow night (first and third Tuesdays). There is a tour planned for the 7th, which we have marked as the actual release of the grounds. Was the Open House you refer to an opening event, or has the opening date gotten skewed by a day as different officers have come and gone?

As far as making the anniversary celebration closer to the actual anniversary and doing extra special events on that day, the proximity to EG is just too much for a few of us, including and especially me, and we need the extra time to recover from the anniversary planning and EG to be able to enjoy putting on the events. I know over the next two weeks I hope to spend some quality time away from my computer.

Kyrion and Warble would be given a very warm welcome and we'd love to have them attend, but we will not force or guilt trip anyone to get involved. An open invitation was posted here for anyone to participate in event planning or otherwise in any way, and I did not hear from them.
Re: Special 19th Anniversary Raffle 11/02/2015 02:13 PM CST
I'm just not sure if they read the Prime boards, is all. :)

House members could get in early; I have a capture of me inside on the evening of Wednesday the 6th. The Open House was a, "Hey, come see the new CHE House that opened!" event.

Alternate week meetings? Good to know, I was still thinking they were weekly.

And I understand about event burnout. Heh. I run into that all the time.
Re: Special 19th Anniversary Raffle 11/05/2015 04:39 AM CST

As a plat player, I'm not sure who Kyrion or Warble are, though I've only been around a little over 3 years. Likely, they have gone away, sad to say.
Re: Special 19th Anniversary Raffle 11/05/2015 08:24 AM CST
Those are their character names here on the Prime side. :)

I think he played a (capped by now?) Paladin; don't recall what she did in Plat.
Re: Special 19th Anniversary Raffle 11/05/2015 02:12 PM CST
Taeghan and Myriamie.

-Taakhooshi, and Me

For the Story of Taakhooshi:
http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Taakhooshi