Friday Night Spellups! 12/11/2012 06:39 PM CST

....are back!

10pm every Friday - unless canceled here!- at the Silvergate Inn Courtyard. Members and Friends are encouraged to stop by and offer a hand with spells, picking, and joke telling!

Keep an eye on this topic for all notices regarding Spellups and Silvergate!

~ Katara
Re: Friday Night Spellups! 12/11/2012 07:11 PM CST
Hurray! I love spellups. :)

I'll be sure to drop by to get to know everyone.

Cheers,
Sarika
Re: Friday Night Spellups! 02/13/2013 10:12 AM CST
Are these still going? I tried to make it last Friday at the new time and no one was there... also... when do you guys do inductions and all that?

>>We are the ones who will never be broken. With our final breath, we'll fight to the death. We are soldiers.
Re: Friday Night Spellups! 04/18/2013 01:53 PM CDT

(OOC)

Hi there:

I'm sorry I haven't responded in a while. I've had a family situation that has taken all of my time. However, I am slowly making my way back to my previous schedules. Regarding spellups: They are canceled until June - when we will have an event to reintroduce spellups.

Regarding Inductions: Enegue is usually around Sunday evenings and I will annouce my own induction schedule in the weeks to come. My induction time will likely be during the week at an early evening hour EST.

Currently, we are in the process of a small renovation to the Inn and several updates that are long overdue. Therefore, we are knee deep in behind the scenes work but before too long I hope to annouce a great ball to unveil all the new improvements to the Inn.

Katara
Regent Silvergate