White Haven's Trick-or-Treating Event 10/25/2018 01:07 PM CDT
On October 31st at 9:30pm EST, White Haven will lead a gang of rebellious adventurers to various CHE treat tents. It's a fun little event where we visit each tent, pick up treats, and trash the place.

I won't have time to visit every single tent. But if your house wants to be included on the list, please contact me and I'll make sure to lead the gang there. In the past we've had a lot of fun when CHE's have officers in their tent ready to greet the group. Pranks, shenanigans, and costumes are encouraged.

Let me know if you have any questions - you know where to find me! PM me in game, tag me in discord, or post here to confirm your involvement.

YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: White Haven's Trick-or-Treating Event 10/29/2018 06:39 PM CDT
>On October 31st at 9:30pm EST, White Haven will lead a gang of rebellious adventurers to various CHE treat tents. It's a fun little event where we visit each tent, pick up treats, and trash the place.

A reminder that if your house would like to be included in the trick or treating tool, please contact Maylan prior to Wednesday. It's a great way to meet players and talk about your house, maybe even garner some interest in your CHE.

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: White Haven's Trick-or-Treating Event 10/31/2018 01:17 PM CDT
>On October 31st at 9:30pm EST, White Haven will lead a gang of rebellious adventurers to various CHE treat tents. It's a fun little event where we visit each tent, pick up treats, and trash the place.

Still not too late to contact me if you want to make sure your CHE tent is included in the trick or treating tour tonight, or if you wish to be present to greet the visitors. You can PM me on lnet, reply here, or @ tag me on Discord and I will receive your message. :)

~Land Pirate Maylan~