Super CHE/MHO calendar 06/30/2017 11:34 PM CDT
This is just a reminder that an aggregate calendar for CHE/MHO events exists and it’s more comprehensive than the official calendar.
What’s the point you ask? Well, on the official calendar, you are limited in how many events you can post before incurring extra costs – if you’re even allowed to purchase more spots! This calendar allows you to use your own calendar to post as many events as you like and they will be visible to all viewers.
The super calendar is located at: http://calendar.obsidiantower.com/

If you would like your CHE or MHO group calendar added, please email me the link to your calendar to Debia@ObsidianTower.com and I will subscribe and add it in. If you want to keep some events internal and not visible to the public, then you can make those events "private" and only those who have access to that event will be able to see it (and they must be logged in to google to do so) - you can add your internal email list as guests and we can't see your events.

How to create a Google Calendar:
1. Log in to gmail/Google or go to calendar.google.com and create your account
a. Once logged in, if you’re in gmail, choose the box of squares in the upper right hand corner and choose “Calendar”
2. Look for “My calendars” on the left sidebar
3. Click the drop down arrow and choose “Create new calendar”
4. Name your calendar, be sure to use your CHE/MHO name
5. In the description, write something about your group. This is also a good place to put your website, officer email addresses, etc.
6. Calendar Time Zone should be Eastern Time
7. CHECK “Make this calendar public”
8. Under “share with specific people” you can add in your officers if you want
9. Click “Create calendar” at the bottom

To share your calendar link with Debia:
1. Log in to gmail/Google or go to calendar.google.com and create your account
a. Once logged in, if you’re in gmail, choose the box of squares in the upper right hand corner and choose “Calendar”
2. Look for “My calendars” on the left sidebar
3. Hover over your group’s calendar and look for the drop-down arrow on the right
4. Click the arrow and choose “calendar settings”
5. Look for “Calendar address” and click the blue HTML box
6. There will be a pop up box that says “Please use the following address to access your calendar in any web browser.” Right click on the link and click “Copy link location”
7. Paste that in your email to Debia at Debia@ObsidianTower.com

~ The girl behind Debia

Check out my websites!
www.obsidiantower.com
www.dhenar.com
Coming soon: www.noishorah.com
Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/angelofsharath
Re: Super CHE/MHO calendar 05/13/2019 11:13 AM CDT
> The super calendar is located at: http://calendar.obsidiantower.com/

You may have mentioned this elsewhere but just wanted to note that the calendar link above now leads to a missing page, but this appears to be the new link to the super calendar:

http://elanthianevents.com/

Nice calendar btw.
Soliere