Missing Food Cart 04/02/2017 06:20 PM CDT
I often borrow the Ebonstone food cart for events in the landing, as the White Haven food cart can't make it past the ice (by the way is there any way to change this?)

Last night I went to retrieve the cart for Mayor Cruxophim's inauguration celebration, but I couldn't seem to find it anywhere:

[Ebonstone Manor, Kitchen]
Two large ovens occupy one wall opposite a wide-arched fireplace, a massive iron cauldron suspended inside. In one corner, fragrant herbs hang from a tiered drying rack above a heavy worktable fixed with a hefty wooden chopping block at one end. Steel-banded oak barrels are stacked beside a tall ice chest with a glass door. You also see the rolton-shaped Maylan disk and a hallway.
Obvious exits: none

Normally I can pull a lever to return the cart in White Haven's kitchen. Does Ebonstone have a similar feature? If so, I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: Missing Food Cart 04/02/2017 08:02 PM CDT
Best you can do for moving your cart to other towns is to put it in your tent, pack up the tent, and then redeploy the tent in another town. However the cart will be stuck in whatever room you park it in the tent; it will not move outside or even to the other room in the tent.
Re: Missing Food Cart 04/02/2017 08:02 PM CDT
There's not a return lever for the cart, as I didn't want people pulling the cart back while someone else is using it. The officers were asked to return the cart promptly after their event as a courtesy to other groups. If they don't return it, the Ebonstone Manor staff collects it after 7 days.

~Elidi~
Re: Missing Food Cart 04/02/2017 10:29 PM CDT
Thank you very much for the info! Knowing me, I'm probably the one who left it somewhere in the first place!

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: Missing Food Cart 04/03/2017 04:31 AM CDT
there was a cart in Helga's last evening?

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Missing Food Cart 04/03/2017 06:54 AM CDT
A giggling Truefolk covered in robes was seeing riding a food cart around the landing, giggling the whole time.