First Annual CHE/MHO Craft Bazaar 03/21/2017 11:42 PM CDT
Coming soon to a Frontier Days near you, the first annual CHE/MHO Craft Bazaar!

It was announced tonight at the open forum, this year during Frontier Days, we're going to have a new event for the MHO's/CHE's to participate in. Each group that signs up will get a table to sell their own crafted items during Frontier Days. All the proceeds from your table will go to your group. And there will be prizes for the MHO and CHE that 1. sell the most items and 2. make the most silver.

THE RULES

Each group gets a sales table set up in the new craft bazaar area (designed by the lovely GM Elysani). Each group can submit up to 10 different player crafted items such as:

knitted items
cobbled footwear
cobbling settings
player forged weapons
ranger made rods
blank imbeddibles customized by a ranger imbue box
alchemy made items (like dyes, trinkets, potions, wands, tinctures)
foraged flowers or herbs (or those created by 1118)
fletched arrows
items created using the weavable system
candy created from the chocolate melting system
jewelry created using Daxela jewelry boxes
tarts made by a tart kiln
wine made by a wine press
blank runestones customized by a rune carver box
infused scrolls
chrism gems
charged magical items like crystals, statues, gold coins

This is not an exclusive list. If you have specific questions about an item's eligibility, please ask! You can submit basically anything your group has to make in-game and provide ingredients for. Using self-refilling cake boxes, donut boxes, picnic baskets and the like is prohibited. Crafted items cannot have been altered in any way by a merchant. You can dye your own items.

Items cannot be player enchanted or player ensorcelled.

Number of sales for each item is limited to the quantity your group submits up to 100. For example, if you want to sell cobbled silver-buckled boots, you'd have to provide x-number of the same pair of boots up to 100. Think of it as stacking like items in a player shop! Silvers generated from your table sales will be deposited to your general fund. Unsold items will be returned to you at the end of the event (or soon thereafter).

You have until June 30th, 2017 to craft items. I will be picking up your items starting on July 1, 2017. No late submissions will be accepted.

Get crafting!

~Elidi~
Re: First Annual CHE/MHO Craft Bazaar 03/22/2017 08:47 AM CDT
Is any guild skill stuff allowed or is the exclusion sheaths, lockpicks, keyrings etc. deliberate?
Re: First Annual CHE/MHO Craft Bazaar 03/22/2017 10:13 AM CDT
*breathes into a paper bag*

It's not fair to get me this excited first thing in the morning!

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: First Annual CHE/MHO Craft Bazaar 03/22/2017 01:23 PM CDT
>>Is any guild skill stuff allowed or is the exclusion sheaths, lockpicks, keyrings etc. deliberate?

As I mentioned, that was not an exclusive list, just ideas that came to mind of potential things you could craft. I wanted to call it a cobbling bazaar, but I heard there were other crafts out there! :) You can certainly make guild weapon sheaths, lockpicks and keyrings as you're providing the materials and the skills to make it happen.

~Elidi~
Re: First Annual CHE/MHO Craft Bazaar 03/26/2017 10:10 AM CDT
Those are the ones I could make, however the guild skill ones I can envisage buying 100 of are the right alchemy products ... (such as wands that aren't normally available like 1106)
Re: First Annual CHE/MHO Craft Bazaar 03/26/2017 10:17 AM CDT
Very cool concept!

If I made a set of ranger-imbued and then imbedded items (customized further with imbue boxes), would they count as the same item so long as they had the exact same number of charges of the exact same spell (and the exact same description), or would they also have to have the exact same total mana capacity too? Mostly asking because imbue has some variance built into it. If I'm going to dedicate a lot of time to making a bunch of interesting imbeds, I'd like to make sure that they're eligible. Thanks!

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: First Annual CHE/MHO Craft Bazaar 03/26/2017 10:53 AM CDT
>>If I made a set of ranger-imbued and then imbedded items (customized further with imbue boxes), would they count as the same item so long as they had the exact same number of charges of the exact same spell (and the exact same description), or would they also have to have the exact same total mana capacity too? Mostly asking because imbue has some variance built into it. If I'm going to dedicate a lot of time to making a bunch of interesting imbeds, I'd like to make sure that they're eligible. Thanks!

They'll be considered 'stackable' for this event's purpose as long as the rods look the same, have the same amount of charges, and contain the same spell.

~Elidi~
Re: First Annual CHE/MHO Craft Bazaar 03/26/2017 11:08 AM CDT
Awesome news, thanks, Elidi!

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: First Annual CHE/MHO Craft Bazaar 03/27/2017 09:34 AM CDT
> They'll be considered 'stackable' for this event's purpose as long as the rods look the same, have the same amount of charges, and contain the same spell.

Along the same lines, I assume for chrisms, they'll be "stackable" if they have the same amount of "fill" and "brightness" along with the same description? In other words, all "uncut diamonds" that are "completely full" and "ordinary" would count as the same item?
Re: First Annual CHE/MHO Craft Bazaar 03/27/2017 07:03 PM CDT
>>Along the same lines, I assume for chrisms, they'll be "stackable" if they have the same amount of "fill" and "brightness" along with the same description? In other words, all "uncut diamonds" that are "completely full" and "ordinary" would count as the same item?

You got it!

~Elidi~
Re: First Annual CHE/MHO Craft Bazaar 04/01/2017 04:42 AM CDT
Oh, wow... what a fantastic idea!!

Like the noble Maylan, I am also hyperventilating at the mere thought, heh.

-- Wheels & Skulls Department

[ https://sites.google.com/site/theorderoftheshadow ]
Re: First Annual CHE/MHO Craft Bazaar 04/14/2017 06:04 PM CDT
Questions:
The silvers earned will go into endowment? (asking for both CHE and MHO)
Leftovers will be returned?
Will there be some sort of sign on the table with a desc of each item so the buyer knows what they're getting?

I can't wait!

Jastalyn Dragorth
Fenog's Regulars