Greetings Everyone! 04/25/2016 04:57 PM CDT

As I am sure everyone has noticed, Paupers has been going through many changes. Recently Traiva and Tolwynn resigned from their positions on the board, we have more events going on, and our inductions are getting quite popular.

With the two positions that became available on the board we set up an application for those that wanted to apply. We also did some minor shifting. Loralaii is now a co-chair and I have become Pub Proprietor. We welcomed Sasathi on board as Enforcer and Xecnephias as Chronicler. We are still taking applications so if you think that you can add something positive to the house please apply at:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XiChNmtFQ2To4XIGhFpoXa7ZAxr8A1170st-kD5kjrM/viewform?c=0&w=1

We also have a new email address, HousePaupers@gmail.com, if you ever need to get in touch with an officer about any problems or have any suggestions or ideas. Along that same line we have a group for people that want to give suggestions for things that should change or events, https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/housepaupers

We have been adding more events to the calendar with more to come! We have our date auction on the 30th of Olaesta (April) at 9:30pm elven with a dance the following night on the 1st of Ivastaen (May) at 9:30pm elven. Two raffle tables will be setup in the Landing at TSSW on Niiman (Thursday) the 28th of Olaesta and tickets are 25k each. Drawing will take place before the dance on the 1st of Ivasten.Look for an upcoming members meeting on the calendar where Loralaii and myself will be available to talk about the direction that Paupers is wishing to take and what you as members want to see with the house.

We have inducted over 20 members in the past few weeks and we are currently at 9002 members. If anyone ever has any questions or wants a full house tour, I am always available for such things. Any questions about wizard stuff, ask Whirlin.

Thanks!

A sudden burst of white light briefly illuminates the dark clouds overhead.
>
Nyatherra just arrived.
Re: Greetings Everyone! 04/26/2016 11:04 AM CDT
Hello everyone! I am excited to be a part of Paupers and will be starting some regular hunting parties, warcamp raids and bounty help west of the Dragonspine. Nothing is off-limits and everyone is welcome! More information to come later!