House of Paupers Induction Schedule July & August 2014 07/14/2014 09:14 PM CDT
Greetings!
My sincere apologies for putting this up so late; the next schedule will be up sooner, I promise!

Thursday, July 17 9pm ET / 6pm PT Wehnimer's Landing
Monday, July 28 10:30pm ET / 7:30pm PT Ta'Vaalor
Wednesday, August 13 10:30pm ET / 7:30pm PT Wehnimer's Landing
Thursday, August 21 10pm ET / 7pm PT Wehnimer's Landing

**NOTE THE TIME CHANGE ON JULY 17! Inductions will be a little earlier than normal for the 3rd Thursday of the month so as not to interfere with the Aspis Bardfest, and allow new inductees an opportunity to attend.

~Lady Traiva Verethundi, Chatelaine of Paupers
. . . and her Muse
Re: House of Paupers Induction Schedule July & August 2014 07/15/2014 11:17 AM CDT

Is there any chance of getting anything earlier than 5pm est? I'm on GMT and have young children so can't make the late slots. If you can't arrange anything and if officers are available, please contact me on aim at s92rotor.

Thanks!
Re: House of Paupers Induction Schedule July & August 2014 09/05/2014 09:46 PM CDT
>>Is there any chance of getting anything earlier than 5pm est? I'm on GMT and have young children so can't make the late slots. If you can't arrange anything and if officers are available, please contact me on aim at s92rotor.

It looks like I just now am seeing this, I'm so sorry!

The Paupers officers have been busy over the summer, and all of us work during the day. We might be able to hold an earlier induction on a Saturday and Sunday, but we're unfortunately not able to schedule it in advance.

We'll try to contact you if we're able to make the earlier induction happen!

~the Muse behind Lady Traiva Verethundi, Chatelaine of Paupers