Induction Schedule - July & August 2013 07/03/2013 10:30 PM CDT
My apologies for not getting this up earlier! However, here is the schedule of inductions for the House of Paupers for July and August. Make sure you also note the LOCATION - we are crossing Elanthia!

Wednesday, July 10 11:30pm ET / 8:30pm PT Location: Ta'Illistim
Thursday, July 18 10:30pm ET / 7:30pm PT Location: Wehnimer's Landing
Sunday, July 21 9:30pm ET / 6:30pm PT Location: Icemule
Wednesday, July 31 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT Location: Wehnimer's Landing

Also be on the lookout for inductions to take place after Fateful Trivia on Monday, July 15, and after Gem Roulette on Saturday, July 20, both in Wehnimer's Landing; just listen and watch for the criers.

Monday, August 5 11pm ET / 8pm PT Location: Kharam Dzu (Teras)
Thursday, August 15 10:30pm ET / 7:30pm PT Location: Wehnimer's Landing
Tuesday, August 20 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT Location: Ta'Illistim
Friday, August 30 9:30pm ET / 6:30pm PT Location: Icemule

The September schedule will be posted around early August.

~Lady Traiva Verethundi, Chatelaine of Paupers
. . . and her Muse
Re: Induction Schedule - July & August 2013 08/02/2013 02:55 PM CDT
Oh dear...I just found out that I've been looking at that ghost site and was actually very lucky to get my wee warrior in the night of the Trivia event! Now I see that inductions will not be in the Landing on this coming Monday, so it seems I will have to wait until Thursday the 15th. /wrist

Although, I had never seen this done before, I last witnessed several alts coming in to induct and was curious as to how many I can do at one time as well as where I might "park" them to ease the induction process? (Can someone verify that we're actually in the assembly room at Moot Hall during induction?) I apologize for my cheesecloth memory!

All my characters are in Paupers and I have, as of today, 5 waiting on induction with an additional 4 to be emptied and hunted with to get to level 5. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Induction Schedule - July & August 2013 08/13/2013 04:31 PM CDT
Heya;

For inductions in the landing, we're gathering outside of Moot Hall. You'll likely see a town crier for these events.

For Ta'Illistim, we're meeting on the Dais, for Teras: the statue, and for Icemule: Town Square Central. We've been talking about opening up inductions over in Ta'Vaalor instead of Teras Isle to help cater towards lower level individuals as well. These changes will likely be coming with our release of the next induction schedule.

~Whirlin