Inductions etc... 02/01/2011 09:03 AM CST
Does anyone know about how/when/where/by whom inductions occur? I can't find a thing on either the website, from the current list of officers, or on the forums.
Re: Inductions etc... 02/01/2011 09:16 AM CST
I'm not an officer but I can answer a few of those.

There's no set induction time like some other houses have. Most are inductions are by invite. If you're interested in applying, try wandering down to the Tree and ringing the windchimes. There's always someone there, and usually an officer's present.

I've also forwarded your message to the Laphrael, our chairwoman.

-farmer

That's just what we want, criss-crossing furrows all over the town streets from someone wandering through with their animated plow super buddy.
-Strath

Re: Inductions etc... 02/01/2011 09:20 AM CST
Also, if you're interested in joining, come to the event tonight in the Landing at 9:00 PM EST at the House itself. There will be plenty of officers and members around to meet.

The house is located three west from the Gemcutter's Shop and then north will take you to a stone-lined path. Hope to see you there!
Re: Inductions etc... 02/01/2011 02:43 PM CST
Pretty much what everybody has said thus far. Sylvanfair doesn't hold regular inductions in the traditional sense, but we are always happy to receive new membership.

Drop on by sometime, ring the windchimes at the front door, or check directly west of the front door and see if anyone is parked in our new Fishing Grove. As was mentioned, tonight at 9pm we're having a social gathering in the Grove where we'll be offering our design assistance to those in need while reeling in a few fish along the way.

We also have our own forum that is far more active than the official one here. Feel free to register on there (I'll have to active the account to make sure you aren't a spambot from Togo) and introduce yourself if you wish.

The L behind the Laphrael

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a shoe.
http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Laphrael
Re: Inductions etc... 02/02/2011 07:14 PM CST
>Feel free to register on there (I'll have to active the account to make sure you aren't a spambot from Togo) and introduce yourself if you wish.

I am totally a spambot.

Nick
Re: Inductions etc... 02/02/2011 07:33 PM CST
>>I am totally a spambot.

At least you didn't put that your hometown was Cysaegir. That's like the dead giveaway to a spambot!

The L behind the Laphrael

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a shoe.
http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Laphrael
Re: Inductions etc... 02/02/2011 07:44 PM CST
>At least you didn't put that your hometown was Cysaegir. That's like the dead giveaway to a spambot!

I was tempted! Bugtown needs lovin'.

Nick
Re: Inductions etc... 02/08/2011 12:03 PM CST
>The house is located three west from the Gemcutter's Shop and then north will take you to a stone-lined path. Hope to see you there!

Okay, your fired as a tour guide. It's east. Three east of the Gemcutter's.
Re: Inductions etc... 02/08/2011 01:26 PM CST
She's not even a ranger so I don't know what her excuse was... it's an in-game puzzle, yeah, that's it!

Vivaldi: You can't handle the Roh
Laphrael: no, roh-handler, i deny your roh-handling skills!

~~ 'o (the cleric formerly known as Rohomobo Fash'apos'troph'ilim'inzel Illistim or Rohomobo '''' for short)~~
Re: Inductions etc... 02/08/2011 03:51 PM CST
Three west of the gemshop would take one heck of a climb to find your front door!

SPLAT!! Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.
Re: Inductions etc... 02/09/2011 05:09 AM CST
It was obviously a test of spirit.