Building a Brighter Future -Crosspost- 03/27/2017 06:23 PM CDT
A silver foil-embossed thick golden parchment is tacked to several trees within the towns of Ta'Illistim and Ta'Vaalor, their outposts, as well as along the main travel roads.

In the Common language you read:

Brethren, residents, and visitors,

You have heard of the lich that once plagued Ta'Vaalor and his defeat at the hands of many brave souls some weeks ago. His defeat was well celebrated until it was discovered to be the cause of the recent quakes plaguing Ta'Illistim. Those shifts in the bedrock beneath the town caused such instability that many building collapsed, causing not only the destruction of the Ta'Illistim Keep and several other well-loved places of interest, but the homes of many citizens and residents who find themselves displaced and in need. While they have found temporary sanctuary with Houses Sylvanfair and Aspis, there are many needs that have yet to be met. Please join High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim, Legionnaire Nihrvanah Tarsonath Vaalor, and Commander Arshwikk Aralock Ardenai, of House Sylvanfair, the Alliance of High Elven Society, and the Ardenai Temple Knights, respectively, for a fundraiser to be held House Sylvanfair's Manse courtyard this Feastday, the 1st of Olaesta (April 1) at 6pm as we Elves tell time, as they work to collect food, clothing, blankets, and silvers to ensure the continued comfort of those in need.

OOC: I realize this is "fairly" last minute, but if there's any other group that would like to join with us, please feel free! I know Katara had mentioned helping, but as I did not speak with her personally regarding dates and times, it didn't feel right to throw her name in the mix in the off chance she's unavailable. To everyone else, all donations are welcome! The reason House Sylvanfair was selected as the location was due to the fact that it still holds a donation bin (yay!). We hope to see a lot of people turn up and in the meantime: Keep calm and dig, dig, dig.

Originally posted here: http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Towns/Ta'Illistim/view/2395