Argent Aspis' Embassy in Ta'Illistim Opened! 02/08/2013 11:48 PM CST
Greetings members and friends of Argent Aspis!

The officers are pleased to announce that our first Embassy, located in the Seethe Naedal region outside Ta'Illistim's Postern Gate, is now open! Please make your way to the lovely hot springs in that region and look for our gates. Members will find that our new home-away-from-home is equipped with all the necessities, including an earthnode, a kitchen, a suite and a lovely courtyard of fruit trees. Please check your pigeon coop messages, or contact me or any other officer for more information about our new location, including how to find your locker!

Seomanthe Bartley-Olberath, Argent Scribe
Re: Argent Aspis' Embassy in Ta'Illistim Opened! 02/09/2013 01:16 AM CST
Congratulations! It is a very lovely place to visit from everything that I saw....which was everything!

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Argent Aspis' Embassy in Ta'Illistim Opened! 02/09/2013 02:45 PM CST
Hah! I am sure GM Scrimge already conveyed my thanks for the light-speed QCing, but I will say it again - thanks Aulis!

/seo/
Re: Argent Aspis' Embassy in Ta'Illistim Opened! 02/10/2013 10:54 AM CST
Neat, can't wait to visit and feel out all the nooks and crannys!

Should this provide me the needed optimism I need for Twilight Hall's annex and library? (Crosses Eyes)

Rolfmonster
Re: Argent Aspis' Embassy in Ta'Illistim Opened! 02/10/2013 01:07 PM CST
Well, you'll need a house member to show you the nooks, but the crannys are available for everyone ;) The courtyard is open to all, and boasts a number of fruit trees and plenty of free food prepared in the Embassy kitchen, as well as a... friendlyish... dwarven guard. We are planning an Embassy-warming in the near future, though!

As far as Twilight's annex, I would say optimism is quite warranted; GM Scrimge wrapped ours up very quickly and responsively, worked with us to save us IPs where he saw opportunities, and squashed the very few bugs we discovered in no time flat.

/seo/