Helden's Tour & Tourney 02/20/2011 11:17 AM CST
Hail! Join Helden Hall on the third Restday (Sunday) of every month for a tour of the Hall and a tourney of a few good old-fashioned Helden brawls! This will give folks a chance to get to know more about Helden Hall, Helden's members, and have some fun times. Information on membership can also be requested. Schedule for this is event is 6:30 p.m. elven for the Tour, with staging (teams, rules, and preparation) for the Tourney Brawls beginning at 7:00 p.m. If you have any questions, find a Helden member. We look forward to seeing you there!

I'm going to be bringing some prizes for this afternoon's tourney, as well. There will be multiple prizes for varying skill levels. Prizes will be awarded based on victories and style points. So, you can lose your fight and still potentially walk away with something. Do not expect this every month! These are coming out of my own lockers, may be underwhelming to some but the effort will be there. Happy fighting!

Do not be late, as we try to start before 7:00 since many have already toured the house. My suggestion is to be there at 6:30 so we can work out who fights whom and what not.

~Galenok, Castellan Helden Hall