Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna 05/27/2019 04:11 PM CDT
I'm sorry to share that we lost two Helden members with the passing of Nancy.

This email was sent to Helden members by her husband this morning:

<<Dear Friends and Comrades of Lady Lissanne,

On Saturday evening at approximately 10pm, Nancy Stoltzman, who you know as Lady Lissanne or possibly under guise of another character, unexpectedly passed away. For the last 25+ years she had been fighting diabetes and its associated problems such as heart and kidney disease, glaucoma, retinoprathy and nueropathy. Nancy passed swiftly and we are sure there was no suffering.

Throughout the years Nancy's passion for her characters, Helden Hall and the lands never dimmed. She talked often about the game, what she was doing and the people/characters she interacted with. We sometimes kidded her but she never backed down from continuing to play, always fueling that passion. She always said gaming and reading were her escape from the stress of real life, and her active imagination made it all real for a while. You were all considered fellow travelers in the land; warrior, healer, cleric, bard, or whatever your character, you also were a friend and family.

I thank you all for sharing this alternate and sometimes the real world with my Nancy. You all made her life a true adventure beyond the everyday one. I pray that she will live on in your heart and in some way, she touched you the way you touched her. May she always be Lady Lissanne.>>

As Lissanne, she was part of Helden Hall for a great many years and it's Chairwoman until she had to step down due to her health issues. She played Demianna mostly in her later years, enjoying playing a warrior and was very active with the Drakes going on group hunts.

I am requesting an in game memorial within Helden Hall and hope for a service in Halycon Hills as well.

She will be greatly missed.