Re-introducing myself 02/04/2013 11:41 PM CST
Hello fellow warriors!

My name is Korgull, and I was (or should I say am) a member of your fine Hall.

I have been gone a long long long long long time (maybe 12-13 years?), and I've surely forgotten way more than I remember about these lands.

I must have given away all my coins and items, because I woke up with only a crystal amulet around my neck! How embarrassing! I look forward to the challenge of building myself back up though!

Anyways, have a fine day, and I'll see you around!

Korgull Corpsegrinder - level 24 claidhmore juggler

(I was feeling a little nostalgic for Gemstone, so I figured what the heck, I'll create an account and play a little. First I emailed Simu, and was surprised that my old account was still available. I distinctly remember 'retiring' Korgull and 'going demonic' with my sorcerer, but when I logged in with Korgull he was standing at the desk in the Inn, and the sorcerer was lying dead in the wilderness somewhere. I wasn't going to pay $250 to get them back anyway, but it's cool that I can play them again. I still might reroll Korgull because he's a half-elf and I might want to make him a giantman. I probably won't have a lot of time to play, but we'll see how it goes)
Re: Re-introducing myself 02/05/2013 12:46 AM CST
Hi Korgull,

Welcome back. Lot of changes happened to warriors and most for the better. Am sure you'll get up to speed soon. Oh a and put some clothes on. Crystal amulet isn't big enough to cover your modesty.

If you need a little cash to get you started let me know. Email is best. Am sure any advice needed will be given freely on request by the wonderful Helden Hall members.

Hope to see you around.

-
Bremerial - Chair of the 'Bring the Highman Games to Kharam-Dzu' Committee

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial
Re: Re-introducing myself 02/05/2013 05:08 PM CST
Hello Bremerial!

Thank you for your generous offer, but for right now I'm just going to mess around and see if I can make a few coins on my own.

I have a lot of exploring and learning to do!

Korgull Corpsegrinder
Re: Re-introducing myself 02/06/2013 12:59 PM CST

<<I have a lot of exploring and learning to do!

I envy you the excitement that will accompany you on your voyage of discovery.

Have fun!

-

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

Re: Re-introducing myself 02/06/2013 09:27 PM CST
Hey there Bremerial, one more thing if I may.

Unless I am going quite senile (which is very possible), I thought I had visited Helden Hall the other day and took a look in my locker (which was empty). Today, I went back over to the Hall, and the gatekeeper informed me that I was not a member of Helden Hall.

Do you know, or could you find out, if my membership has been revoked? Perhaps I am required to re-apply for membership due to my long absense.

Thank you!

Korgull Corpsegrinder
Re: Re-introducing myself 02/07/2013 05:39 AM CST
You can see your self if you use PROFILE FULL

This will show you everything you are a member of, along with a lot of other stuff about you (everything that you could choose to show in your profile).
Re: Re-introducing myself 02/07/2013 01:56 PM CST
Hi there.

Rathboner's provided some A1 advice. If you're not a member for whatever reason then we'll start from there. Of course you may have offended the gatekeeper. Some of these Wehnimers folk can be temperamental you know.

:D

-

Re: Re-introducing myself 02/07/2013 03:27 PM CST
Thanks Rathboner. I did that and it says I have no House affiliation.

Very strange. When I first returned to the lands, I went to Moot Hall to check the lockers, and it said something like 'you can not have this locker if you have a House locker'. Then I remembered that my locker is in Helden Hall, and went in there to look in it. It was empty, but I believe it said it holds 80 items.

Not sure what happened. Perhaps I accidentally removed my membership somehow?

Korgull Corpsegrinder
Re: Re-introducing myself 02/07/2013 09:21 PM CST
When you first returned to the lands, we had recently run and event where we opened the House to let people inside it as guests. It is rare, but there are times we do this. Also, we can easily forget to close everything back up again, as we're just human. We'd love to have you back in the House but you will very likely need to reapply. We have a meeting coming up this Sunday at 6PM that you are welcome to attend. We should have a couple other applicants being "grilled." We'd pass along pertinent info and welcome you to next month's house meeting to be interviewed and all that.

We caught the open gates during our last event on the 20th of January and have since locked the gates once more.

~Galenok
Re: Re-introducing myself 02/08/2013 12:06 AM CST
Haha well that explains it! Not sure how I got locker access as well, but maybe that was just some kind of glitch.

I'm not sure what my schedule will be for this Sunday, but I will do my best to attend the meeting.

Thank you and hope to see you Sunday!

Korgull Corpsegrinder
Re: Re-introducing myself 02/12/2013 03:23 PM CST
Crud

Totally forgot about this meeting.

-

Re: Re-introducing myself 04/26/2013 02:39 PM CDT

Galenok, i can say that at one point in time Korgull was a member of Helden Hall, not sure if he removed him self from membership when he left the lands or not, but he was a member once.

Halvir
Re: Re-introducing myself 04/26/2013 02:47 PM CDT

and i had one of my characters lose house membership when i first brought him in to gs4. it is quite possible there is a bug in the system that auto converts a gs3 character to gs4.