A Missive to the Chancellor 02/05/2018 02:25 PM CST
Chancellor Kaldonis,

It is with no small hesitation I write this. I fear my status as a recent inductee to Beacon Hall makes this inappropriate. However, I do feel compelled to speak on this matter. Forgive me if I am speaking out of place. My concern is with our most recent member to the House. He admitted to direct involvement to a Krolvin invasion to the town. He did not indicate he had any regret or realization the harm those events caused to River's Rest. The safety and security of River's Rest is my top concern. I do not know if we can trust him. If the Krolvin organize another campaign, whose side would he be on? Can we trust him? I fear I cannot based on what he told us. Such a person could hurt the reputation of the House. It is my hope he is willing to consider and atone for his actions. My fear is he is an agent working against the House and River's Rest.

I accept the decision and wisdom of House officers in allowing him membership. But this has weighed on my mind since it happened. Forgive me if I do not have the right to share my concern. I remain at your service and the service of Beacon Hall.

-Lord Sarmoya

A quick flick of Wyrom's wrist sends a dagger into flight!
The thorny barrier surrounding you blocks Wyrom's attack!
One of the vines surrounding you lashes out at Wyrom, driving a thorn into his skin! Wyrom flinches slightly.