Xynwen's CHE 30th Anniversary Raffles 09/17/2021 01:47 PM CDT
First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CHE for 30 awesome years! I was privileged to help run your 20th anniversary selection, and I'm excited I came back in time to throw some raffles out and celebrate your 30th! Our Player-Run Organizations are one of the (many) shining spots in this game, and I am so excited for all of them and their numerous contributions they make to the long-term health, viability, and vitality of GS4.

You all make Elanthia better! Take a moment to hug yourselves.

Secondly, I'm doing my 10 raffles in 2 sets of 5 for my own sanity. I've got a lot of MHO work to do (YAY, PROs!!) and some EG prep, and it's been INSANE the last few weeks. I want to be able to cluster these together, so I can feel better able to a) come around and provide merchant services during the weekend, and b) still be able to work on some other stuff.

Batch 1 (#s1-5 below): Will fire off between 7pm - 8pm CT on Saturday. I'm placing all 5 of these in [Wehnimer's, Festival Grounds], which is off North Ring Road and down the red-bricked pathway.

Batch 2 (#s6-10 below): Will fire off between 10am-11am CT on Sunday. I'm placing all 5 of these in [Ebonstone Manor, Sprawling Lawn] down the ivy-lined marble walkway from the Festival Grounds.

Both of these rooms are open to the general population.

Merchanting: I'm going to play it by ear but will be around at least once with Shivaika. I'll do GALD and unlocking of things I own (LotusWear, funeral teabowls, Zetoile toys), and I could add incense scents to my new incense (or charges if that's your preference). I'll of course send a crier out in the Landing area so you know when I'm coming. I try to also TWEET and xpost to Discord.

RULES:
1. You do not have to be present to win, but you do need to be in-game. If you are AFK, I'll move the win into a container on you.

2. Please read any requirements on individual raffles below and on the tickets!

RAFFLES:

1. Gambling Kit - a lacquered ebonwood kit inlaid with gilt conjoined circles, T2 holds 5K

2. Pirate Harness -a sienna suede harness laced with rawhide - Auction Quality

3. Stationery Set -a checkered ebony and zebrawood stationery box - Fully unlocked box, quill, inkpot w/paper + envelopes

4. T1 briarflare: an argent and emerald vultite paiscush with a twisted iron grip

5. T1 briarflare: a silver-stippled viridian vultite palache with a flawless ruby pommel

6. T3 briarflare: a gleaming crimson vultite flamberge with thorny golden quillons

7. A T2 to T3 briarflare upgrade: Should have the T2 briarflare weapon on you so I can update immediately after the raffle. You can be afk, but if you do not have the item on you, you run the risk of forfeiting your win.

8. A bag of erithi gems (alter fodder) - one of each erithi gem as listed in the erithi gem document

9. A forehead gem - an ebon-tinged blood red sandruby stippled with golden motes

10. Blossoming Skies package - fully unlocked atanika and teabowl with two permified incenses (all from the recent FotF shop)

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"

This message was originally posted in Cooperative Houses of Elanthia (CHE/Great Houses), Interhouse Discussion. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/228/2551/view/820