CHE Museum Alcove Contest! 11/19/2012 11:15 PM CST
Since I’ve always been a big fan of player contests, I’m going to hold one too! It will hereby be called the “Design the Cooperative Houses of Elanthia Alcove in the Wehnimer’s Landing Museum… Contest!”

Phew…

With the renovations of the Wehnimer’s Landing Museum last year it seems that several important CHE artifacts were left in storage, such as the Bardfest Trophy, and Glad Games Championship cup. It is a shame to keep such items of long standing tradition locked away in storage bins, and so we will be adding a CHE Alcove to the Landing Museum specifically for these items, and any other items deemed appropriate to the CHE and its history.

Submissions should be themed around a museum setting, the CHE, and those items to be displayed in this area.

You may only send one entry, but anyone may submit. Please send all submissions to GS4-CHE@play.net with the subject title, "CHE Alcove Contest" and be sure to include your character's name.

There will be 3 winners, each will select one of the prizes below.

1st place gets the pick of their choice, and gets their idea immortalized in the museum!
2nd place picks one of what is left of the prizes.
3rd place picks one of the left over prizes.

Prizes are:

– 15 minutes of GALD time. (General Alteration/Lightening/Deepening)
- A full character feature makeover.
- A morphing item. (Item that changes between two descriptions. Cannot already be scripted.)
- Custom open/close messaging on a container. (May need to go through QC.)
- Two choices off of PREMIUM 7.

Submission Guidelines:

- Submissions are due by midnight EST on December 31st, 2012.
- Room descriptions are limited to 512 characters including spaces.
- No more than 5 touchable items (items to be on display don’t count toward this total), which can also have show descriptions. This can include cases, displays, banners, seating, etc.
- The actual location of the alcove will be south of the second floor lobby in the Museum.

I look forward to seeing your ideas!

GM Scrimge
~ Harness your inner CHE

This message was originally posted in Cooperative Houses of Elanthia (CHE/Great Houses), Interhouse Discussion. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/228/2551/view/481